• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valley Survival Games [24 players]

Do you like it so far?

• yes

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • no

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeReDD

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to become part of your project .

-I know how to use VoxelSniper , good.
-Nice builder
-No experience , but ...

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, it looks very bland. I realize that it's still only 50% done, but I really hope that the other 50% includes adding tons of more small details here and there. It looks like a regular MC world that someone loaded up in Survival that just happened to be a valley. I think that some serious placement needs to happen. I would add small structures randomly all over the place or a few big things here and there. Also, most maps (or at least corns) have a theme to them. I guess it's fine to not have one and stay humble and simple, but I would for sure make some improvements to the cornucopia, because at the moment it looks very plain and unappealing. Other than that, the terraforming looks very nice on the mountains, but it looks like that's what your focus is on and it probably shouldn't be. I really hope that you can improve the map. I would love to see it get accepted. Good luck!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, it looks very bland. I realize that it's still only 50% done, but I really hope that the other 50% includes adding tons of more small details here and there. It looks like a regular MC world that someone loaded up in Survival that just happened to be a valley. I think that some serious placement needs to happen. I would add small structures randomly all over the place or a few big things here and there. Also, most maps (or at least corns) have a theme to them. I guess it's fine to not have one and stay humble and simple, but I would for sure make some improvements to the cornucopia, because at the moment it looks very plain and unappealing. Other than that, the terraforming looks very nice on the mountains, but it looks like that's what your focus is on and it probably shouldn't be. I really hope that you can improve the map. I would love to see it get accepted. Good luck!
been working with my team on some updates. Most of what you don't like is most likely to disappear. Not going to spoil it, so you will have to wait until I publish the map on the completed maps section. :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
how much longer?
If you mean on when will the project be finished, then heres your answer; I quitted this project for a month due to lack of motivation. I just started the project again thanks to the positive feedback and to the request of people to help in my map. There is no date set for when the map is being completed, however I'm positive it will be soon.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Terraforming looks great! I'd love to see it with buildings, it will probably have an awesome look! :D
Keep up with the good work!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Damn I wish I could terraform that good. All I do is lay down grass spheres and then use the smooth tool ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci