• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[VERY IMPORTANT] Your account could be in DANGER (Please read)

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
Recently people have been using a website to buy free alts for a very low price, basically you can buy a lot of Minecraft accounts for a very low price. After purchasing a certain number of accounts, you will receive the Email and the password. I will not link the website but I will provide a screenshot of this said website.

Wi1qVGM.png

From Kriticals and MasonBulldog : "Only a little bit of time ago from writing this, My friend got ahold of a VIP's account. We were in a CA lobby checking out all the names and ratio's that the accounts had. Only a little into it, we saw that our friend was on the account of a VIP. We panicked, and my friend notified the VIP and he is in control of his account again."

Certain users who play this game also have their accounts stolen. For example, the account Neflone has been purchased from this website. It has an okay ratio plus diamond donor.

What if your account was hacked? what if your account was stolen? What if all your information was leaked without you even knowing? Have you clicked sketchy links? Have you entered information on a website you're unfamiliar with? If you don't want your account to be stolen and if you want to be safe I recommend you change your password.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully the word will be spread, and this issue can be dealt with quickly.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
This is very true, this is a serious problem, and i dont recommend buying accounts from this either, they have obviously gained these accounts through shady means, and so purchasing from them is probably not a good idea either, i would just stay away from this sight.

Reaction score
This is similar to the free Optifine Cape scam. Perhaps the users' stolen accounts had to do with back when the Heart Bleed bug was a problem.

Oh, and they said MineCraft, not Minecraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci