• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Vigilo's Resignation

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey hello everyone!

Initially I had never thought I would come to posting a resignation thread, but here I am. Besides celebrating my 14.37 months staff anniversary, 9th month as Sr.Mod and my 26.17 month on the forums, the 17th of July is also the day on which I resigned.

This thread includes in order: the reasons I have for resigning, my archievements in this community, info about my events and quick mentions of some amazing people.

Reasons

I have always felt annoyed when people didn't want to explain why they left, so here I am, explaining to you why I left.

• No interest in the game // As many others who resigned in the past, this is also one of my reasons. Since a couple of months I haven't felt like playing Minecraft and when I still tried doing so it didn't entertain me.
  • Disagreement // Within the staff team (mainly Sr.Staff) there have been made decisions I cannot find myself in. Of course, you have to accept certain policies, decisions and processes. However, when there's hardly anything left you agree with, it's impossible to maintain your work.
  • Frustration // Recently (past months) I have gotten more frustration than enjoyment out of being senior staff. This was caused by a couple members of the senior staff and by the reason I named before this one. Whom I'm talking about know who they are, I don't see the need of naming anyone nor elaborating on this reason.
Don't get me wrong, nothing of this relies on anything that happened to me in the staff team.

Achievements

I'm not someone who wants to show off what they achieved or so, that's why I just threw everything in the spoiler c:
Moderator - 6 May 2015

Mod of the month - May 2015

Senior Moderator - 17 October 2015

My events

By leaving the staff team, I also leave my events. Hosting events was for me one of the most things of being staff. (In my signature you'll find all the events I organized and hosted.)

I made sure that the events which are still relevant are assigned to the right people, I hope I instructed those people well on hosting them.

Mentions

Not gonna write up entire letters, just some shout outs for some people c:

To all the mods - You guy are amazing. It's impressive to see how many of you keep doing such a great job <3

[COLOR=#8000ff]Nephilim[/COLOR] - You've always impressed and inpired me and I've alwasy looked up to you. I mean, why am I even saying this lol, you already know it :X3: :3

[COLOR=#ff0000]Axanite | Liam[/COLOR] - Yo waddup mail plz run teh ew omn gud 4 me m9. Stay being a Liam, and stay awesome <3

[COLOR=#8000ff]mfungamer[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]MisiLica[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]Vanicle | Vanessa[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]croe97[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]TotalDramaTony[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]Joey[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]Kyle[/COLOR], [COLOR=#8000ff]Ceroria[/COLOR] - I still miss the times when you guys were Sr.Staff, those were the best :-(

[COLOR=#b30000]Frankyy[/COLOR] - It's unfortunate that we were only in contact for a couple of months, but honestly you're such a good friend. Your positivity doesn't know any limits. I hope we stay in touch <3

[COLOR=#8000ff]Sanders[/COLOR] - Who are you again?

To end this list, I will tag some great people who also definitely deserve a mention: [COLOR=#b30000]Kat[/COLOR], [COLOR=#b30000]ShaiPR7[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]charliewolves[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Mauro[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]YourAverageTiger[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Luka2001A[/COLOR], [COLOR=#006600]MrMets[/COLOR], [COLOR=#b3b300]Matiiix | Matty[/COLOR], [COLOR=#006600]Exzone[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff00ff]Miner9823[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]TheLastGapple[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Gustyy[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#8000ff]Scott[/COLOR].

In case anyone wants to contact me, you can message me on Kik (iVigilo), DM me on the forums or poke/msg me on TS.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

and now my watch is ended

~Vigilo

Last edited:

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Really sad to see you go ;-; I wish you the best of luck in the future and it was amazing working with you <3

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Thank you once again for everything you have done for us as a community and as a staff team Vigilo. I will try my best to uphold the standard of the EU OMN to the best of my ability in your absence.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I already miss you and I love you ;-;-;

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Even with the short amount of time that we actually got to know each other you really showed me how much of a hard working and dedicated person you are. Thankyou for all the hard work and great things you have done for MCGamer Vigilo. You will truly be missed by not only me but by many others. You were a great contribution to the staff team, one of the best! Keep soldiering on and remember to Always Stay franktabulous! <3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Vigilo!! Thank you so so so much for everything you have done for the community, stay awesome <33

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
I know this is totally irrelevant, but you spelled achievements wrong 'archievements' anyways, good luck in the future Vigi! Let's not forget to hashtag it! #VigiloWillBeMissed

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
You did what I wasn't able to do and reached the top.
Honestly, one of my greatest friends in the community, one of the first guy I met on the forums, that always told me not to quit and to try again till I would've reached my objective.
I've never talked with you a lot but that's me, unfortunately I'm one of the few guys that can't basically use the PC apart of some days.
Also, you've always been an inspiration from me, since when we were just 2 players that wanted to become moderators on our favourite server.
Sad to see you resign after so much time spent on trying to make the community better, but that's your decision; sorry if I didn't help you, trust me, I really wanted to, but it wasn't my fault.

Stay strong, enjoy your life Vigi.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
You will not ever resign.You must go back :( .We will miss you :(

Good Luck in future :(

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
So sad to see you resign, Vigle. Thanks so much for all your work here, unfortunately I wasn't able to ever attend an EU OMN and it's saddening that I wasn't able to see you in action at one of your events.

Catch ya on the flip side. c:

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
So sad to see you resign, Vigle. Thanks so much for all your work here, unfortunately I wasn't able to ever attend an EU OMN and it's saddening that I wasn't able to see you in action.

Catch ya on the flip side. c:
Trust me, I'll try my best to carry on his legacy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci