• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Vigilo's Resignation

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Vigi!!!! Nooo...

Among the Sr Staff, you where one of the ones I looked up too, you would aspire to be your best, and try as hard as you can to make this a better place for everyone!
Thank you <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You are a fantastic worker, thinker, friend, and staff member. It is a sad day for the staff team when they lose someone who had the desire and ability to lead the network to do great things. At least this isn't goodbye, see you around Vigi c:

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Abi, sad to see you go, good luck in future. But keep in mind that we should skypeli team abi sometime, stay awesome! :)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Really sad to see you go ;-; I wish you the best of luck in the future and it was amazing working with you <3
Thank you once again for everything you have done for us as a community and as a staff team Vigilo. I will try my best to uphold the standard of the EU OMN to the best of my ability in your absence.
<3 Good luck in future Vigi <3
Vigilo!! Thank you so so so much for everything you have done for the community, stay awesome <33
I know this is totally irrelevant, but you spelled achievements wrong 'archievements' anyways, good luck in the future Vigi! Let's not forget to hashtag it! #VigiloWillBeMissed
You will not ever resign.You must go back :( .We will miss you :(

Good Luck in future :(
You were an incredible staff member. Thank you for everything :)
Thank you all for the kind words, I really appreciate it <3 I'll definitely stay around on the forums and on TeamSpeak c:

Much love :love:

Even with the short amount of time that we actually got to know each other you really showed me how much of a hard working and dedicated person you are. Thankyou for all the hard work and great things you have done for MCGamer Vigilo. You will truly be missed by not only me but by many others. You were a great contribution to the staff team, one of the best! Keep soldiering on and remember to Always Stay franktabulous! <3
Awwh Dylan you're always so nice <3

You did what I wasn't able to do and reached the top.
Honestly, one of my greatest friends in the community, one of the first guy I met on the forums, that always told me not to quit and to try again till I would've reached my objective.
I've never talked with you a lot but that's me, unfortunately I'm one of the few guys that can't basically use the PC apart of some days.
Also, you've always been an inspiration from me, since when we were just 2 players that wanted to become moderators on our favourite server.
Sad to see you resign after so much time spent on trying to make the community better, but that's your decision; sorry if I didn't help you, trust me, I really wanted to, but it wasn't my fault.

Stay strong, enjoy your life Vigi.
It's a pity that you were only staff for such a short time. Thank you so much for the compliments!

;-; Sad to see an excellent staff member resign.
That means a lot Stephanie, thank you so much

rip server
Believe me, the servers aren't gonna be 'dead' or whatever people are annoyingly spamming nowadays. IF there's gonna be a big problem in the future, it would be the absence of staff. There needs to be changed things within the staff team and from my point of view that is (unfortunately) not going to happen any time soon.

Vigi!!!! Nooo...

Among the Sr Staff, you where one of the ones I looked up too, you would aspire to be your best, and try as hard as you can to make this a better place for everyone!
Thank you <3
Thank you so much for the kind words Luke. You're one of the intelligent ones, I hope you keep up the great work and effort you're putting into the network :)

You are a fantastic worker, thinker, friend, and staff member. It is a sad day for the staff team when they lose someone who had the desire and ability to lead the network to do great things. At least this isn't goodbye, see you around Vigi c:
AWH thank you so much Cerawr <33
I wouldn't be able to entirely leave this network, too many good memories . Unfortunately though, it felt like I didn't really have a choice anymore to stay or leave :(

Abi, sad to see you go, good luck in future. But keep in mind that we should skypeli team abi sometime, stay awesome! :)
Türk varm kanka! Türkçe bilmiyorum but I still do ;)

I already miss you and I love you ;-;-;
Love you too Kat <3

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
It's really hard to see you go, I mean you did so much for the community and the staff team, you were one of the best sr staff there is! However I completely understand your decisions and I am so glad that I was able to become one of your friends within my time as a staff member!! I think you'll enjoy being in that purple colour xD it's a good life haha
Anyways, you will definitely be missed as a staff member, one of the only people that really hosted a lot of events in your group (when the groups were around) so I admire you for all your hard work and dedication to that. But yeh I understand why you decided to leave it can start to get too much.
Love you Vigilo!! I am so proud of you and glad to have met you <3 :) The staff team is really losing someone great

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
This community will miss you Vigilo...Good luck in future my friend <3

BrownieLover

Survivor
Reaction score
Vigilo daddy! Why would you do this, you are leaving me :( I am crying inside you were like my dad, but Vigilio MC dad. I will always remember you! Love you man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci