• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Vigilo's Resignation

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for everything you've done Vigilo. You were such an awesome staff member that I always looked up to, one of my role models and one of my favorite staff members when I wasn't even a Mod. You will be truly missed.

Please stay awesome and take care! I'll definitely see you around! <3

Will do! :love:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
It's very sad to see you go Vigi, Good luck with your future endeavors and please try to come on teamspeak once in a while and checkup on us <3

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Shame on that Senior Mods!

Kidding

Now being serious, you're definitely the best staff member I've ever seen in this community. I have no words to explain how you were so dedicated, professional and even if you were busy at that moment you would've get some time to be on TS and help me meanwhile!

I still don't forget the last OCS sessions which were were amazing and some OMN sessions too :c

While I'm here playing and chatting etc I just have two more sentences to tell! Your dutch accent just fits too well meanwhile speaking english and do something you would like to do in your future! Working or studying for anything you don't like doesn't give you satisfaction! ;)

Well, as I've finished this huge argument kinda,

I'll miss you Vigilo! I hope I'll catch you MCG's Teamspeak :c

Regards, from your "friend", Cleanup <3

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Having someone that has been such a big part of our Sr. Staff team leave is really sad to see but things happen unfortunately :/

You were such a crucial part of our staff team and you really did leave a big impact on our staff team. You really did help me and other moderators on the server and you are overall just a chill guy. I bid you good luck for whatever you would like to strive to in the future and I hope to see you around.

Netherlands rocks :p

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
You've done amazing. Now mine onto something more deserving of your time.

I also resigned for much the same reasons except didn't lose interest in the game.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
You where great to the community and good luck in the future vigilo Seeya!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Ever since the beginning I have seen you put in so much hard work and rise to be a great Sr. Mod, and I respect you for dedicating so much time and effort to this community. You will truly be missed, but we all have to know that life goes on! With that I would like to wish you the best of luck in accomplishing your future endeavors, and thank you for everything. :)

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
there have been made decisions I cannot find myself in. Of course, you have to accept certain policies, decisions and processes. However, when there's hardly anything left you agree with, it's impossible to maintain your work.
Feels

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci