• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIRTUS {US Division} [RECRUITING!]

Zenorkss

Spectator
Reaction score
1) IGN:Zenorkss
2) Skype Username: Zenorkss, I have 2 So Just Add Both (Name) Jonathan 6/12/1 (age)13
3) Age 12+ Recommended: I'm 13
4)Good at Teaming: Yes I am Very Good at teaming ,helping out ur team no matter what it takes to say true to ur very team and it may look like I'm bad but u will not be dispointed from my outcome:)
5) PvP Strengths:I'm Very Good At Sword Combat 1v1s and Fns's
6) PvP Weakness's: Bows xD I'm Not A Katnsis.
7) Past Clans:Nope
8)Timezone: eastern
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: I Would Like to join the clan becuase i want to make friends and have fun and play my fav game with all of you
10)How did you find out about our clan: I Found it By All Of Ur Videos You Guys Made :)

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Want to clan battle? Desire? add me on skype. Darkraim8

NightHawkMCHD

Tribute
Reaction score
1) IGN: YT_Night_Hawk
2) Skype Username: miniuzi797
3) Age 12+ Recommended: 14
4)Good at Teaming: Yes Very Good
5) PvP Strengths: Bow FnS Sword Map routes
6) PvP Weakness's: Just going in and not thinking it out but getting better at it
7) Past Clans: Optic Obliterate Darkened
8)Timezone: US Central
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: To help win clan wars and win as a team and play with other good clan members and help other ppl get better
10)How did you find out about our clan: Youtube

IJustGotRekt

Spectator
Reaction score
Would you like to have a clan battle with #Extinct. I am not the owner but my owner would love to have a battle with you. Message my leader on skype: superpenguinmc

CapitalHMC

Gold
Reaction score
1) IGN: CapitalHMC
2) Skype Username: KoolDot.Fofa
3) Age 12+ Recommended: 14
4)Good at Teaming: YES!
5) PvP Strengths: Sword and fishing rod combos and FnS
6) PvP Weakness's: Bow & Hacker
7) Past Clans: Aura, AuraV2, Vexcile
8)Timezone: Central America
9)Why would you like to join Virtus: Because I know the clan will provide a lot of fun and just exctitement
10)How did you find out about our clan: I just found it on the clan forum page and saw the people in it and i was like yaaaaaaaaaaaas :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci