• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote For Death Match (Cast your vote for it to be added or not)

Do you want a vote for Death Match added to the Survival Games Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 47 72.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You moved it to the front page, but it will not appear because its an old post, ZombieTracker. You need to create another new post.

rhysthegreat123

Spectator
Reaction score
i voted no because when people die, they get mad, happens to evry body even me being th greatest person in the world an all. its just that i fell that when people die they will imedatly vote to skip to deathmatch. this will make it annoying for the people who still live, they will not be able to play out the hole exprence of exploring gather food, weapons, armore ext. i just simply think that this feature wold be abused to much and should not be added.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. I don't like the idea of the spectators controlling the game. If you die, well you died...

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
how about the vote extends to the tributes... say u need half of the alive tributes to vote yes also.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I voted yes, because the spectators can't vote whenever they feel like it! The vote isn't initiated until 30 minutes in, and by that time there's almost always only 4 people or so left. Additionally, this makes it so that if someone falls in a trap, such as the two block deep holes, it will be possible to end the game sooner.

Besides, if it is completely abused it can always be removed again.

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think you should pass this. It doesn't seem right that just because spectators are impatient that they can immediately speed up the game. Everyone will always vote yes.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is good for preventing campers but its so easily abused...

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe make it after forty minutes the vote is initiated? I'm iffy on this one, really. The shorter matches sounds good, but the fact that the competitors won't be allowed to fully play out the matches is disheartening.

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
good idea, but should only be avalible after so many deaths or a shorter time limit

mstiles92

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it is a good idea, but I think it could be unfair to the tributes if they don't want to go to deathmatch. If the remaining tributes also got a vote, I think it would be more fair. Maybe increase the number to 6 or less remaining tributes, and if 2/3 of the tributes vote yes, as well as 2/3 of the spectators, then go to deathmatch.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This would be a good way to get the games flowing faster and make it quicker for people to join in. I personally like the idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci