• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote on NEW ITEMS for sponsors/chests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't remove compasses or ill never find the middle again -.- (especially on SG 3 and 1)
they should remove string and trash like it and make sticks less common. One game I played I had 43 sticks and no iron or diamonds... maybe add in more animals to the map to make enchanting possible :p and More FOOD to the MIDDLE CHESTS pl0x

desire32

Spectator
Reaction score
I think we should have ender pearls but only in tier 2 chests

desire32

Spectator
Reaction score
I also think this would be a nice feature, that one villager would be spawn somewhere randomly around the map for trading. Just an idea

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with some of the earlier posts. Ender pearls Wilde totally ruin the games, because there Will be no kills,everybody just fly avay

Ethron97

Spectator
Reaction score
I was thinking of something to add on maps. Have a spot where 1 priest villager spawns every game with a random trade and have emeralds in tier 2 chests so you can trade with them. So you can get exp bottles or enchant an item straight from the villager :) might be a little unfair but it takes like 5 emeralds which would take some time to get

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I also think this would be a nice feature, that one villager would be spawn somewhere randomly around the map for trading. Just an idea
Please don't double post next time. It's unnecessary because if you make a mistake or miss something wanna say on your first post, you can just edit what you wanna change into the first post. :)

I was thinking of something to add on maps. Have a spot where 1 priest villager spawns every game with a random trade and have emeralds in tier 2 chests so you can trade with them. So you can get exp bottles or enchant an item straight from the villager :) might be a little unfair but it takes like 5 emeralds which would take some time to get
I think this would add a bit more to the game. I'm not sure if they can make it so a villager randomly spawns somewhere during the game, but if they can, I'm in. Maybe to make it more interesting, it could only spawn at refill to make it more fair for the players outside corn (assuming it would spawn outside corn, maybe make it so they can't spawn in corn just to be sure. And by corn I mean the corn fields obviously :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci