• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote to Bring Hungry Hills Back!

Should Hungry Hills be Brought Back?

• Total voters

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
One thing I hate is when people put words in other people's mouths. Maybe people don't have enough time to play an around 35minute game. Maybe they don't enjoy 30minutes with no action.

Adrenaline-junkies that only come here for action should probably go to some kit-pvp server.

Hungry Hills was a beautiful map - I'd love to see it back. Maybe a nice compromise would be to add more chests and make it a 48-player map?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Adrenaline-junkies that only come here for action should probably go to some kit-pvp server.
Like it or not, MCSG is becoming more PvP orientated with little PvE. It's what a majority of the community enjoys, as shown by the popular maps. Basically all popular maps are small maps with a lot of obvious chests. If Hungry Hills was added back as a 24-player, I don't think anyone would vote for it.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Like it or not, MCSG is becoming more PvP orientated with little PvE. It's what a majority of the community enjoys, as shown by the popular maps. Basically all popular maps are small maps with a lot of obvious chests. If Hungry Hills was added back as a 24-player, I don't think anyone would vote for it.
You are wrong. At least 101 people would vote for it. Plus me. So don't say nobody would vote. Because you are assuming things without looking at everything.
This map is amazing, it's too big is ridiculous. I've played more force dm's on sg1 and teweren 1 and 2.
There's no chest? I found 30 on my first game on it.
Agreed. My record number of chests in a round is 39, found on yours truly.

SG1 does not have huge hills that take a long time to get over. Even so, SG1 isn't popular anyway, and probably would be removed if it wasn't a Vareide map.

One thing I hate is when people put words in other people's mouths. Maybe people don't have enough time to play an around 35minute game. Maybe they don't enjoy 30minutes with no action.
Oh really? How come I've played SG1 7 times in the past 3 days??
And would it really matter whether it was a Vareide map or not? Last thing I heard, Vareide cut all ties with MCSG.

Maybe if they don't enjoy 30 minutes with no action, they can leave to join another server easily enough, or not vote for it!

Come on, people. If you don't have enough time for it, just find another server like what I do for Teweran 2! Those games last to the 2nd refill plenty of times.

To everyone thinking about saying something along the lines of this: Don't give me that crap about not finding another open server. Often times games aren't even full in the 50s-70s!

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really loved Hungry Hills, people have been wanting this map to be added too much.

"We add what the people demand."

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
I liked hungry hills because next to no one had a chest route on it, and it was mostly just wandering around. It was a fun map to play and I always voted for it, because it was a fun experience that could bring you back to your first survival games, just wandering around in that evergreen forest looking for people and chests. It was by far my favorite map, I liked it better than sg2 even.

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
You 100 or so people demand it. The other 95% of the community doesn't. Personally, i cant say much because ive never played it, so im going to stay out of it.

This question was really just a reply to purge_hawk by the way.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
You 100 or so people demand it. The other 95% of the community doesn't. Personally, i cant say much because ive never played it, so im going to stay out of it.

This question was really just a reply to purge_hawk by the way.
If you look at the poll, it's more like 45%-55%.

And if you chose anything but a rating of 1, it really shouldn't matter to you if it's on.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
BRING BACK HUNRGY HILLS! BEST MAP EVER MADE

The reason the took it off the server was apperently the cornucopia was unfair.But it's not.Don't Bunny Lover and moan about it just go around the damn pillars

In minecraft they have these things called A and D keys ; They help alot and maybe they will help you in hungry hills

DUUUUHH THINK MCFLY

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
BRING BACK HUNRGY HILLS! BEST MAP EVER MADE

The reason the took it off the server was apperently the cornucopia was unfair.But it's not.Don't Bunny Lover and moan about it just go around the damn pillars

In minecraft they have these things called A and D keys ; They help alot and maybe they will help you in hungry hills

DUUUUHH THINK MCFLY
Wut. ._.

Dude. Calm. Down. A. Bit.

First of all, please watch your language. Second of all, was that really the reason they took it off? They could have just removed the pillars. -_-

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry it just made me really mad when they took it off. But that's why they took it off i found the cornucopia fair.
Minecraft has A and D keys which help alot. You could easily go around them or take the pillars off.(I don't wan't that to happen i like the pillars) When they took it away I got really mad because it was the map that I got my first win on.

The ancient map that nobody remembers or likes was YellowStone (Sorry VkiAnn it's not that great)
People liked Hungry Hills and had a good game on it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci