• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting System is one-sided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
95% of the time it's always map 1, eh?
Anyways. There seem to be some servers that all vote 1, and other servers that all vote 2. Just gotta find the right group of people;)

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion, I like playing both maps, and I've seen plenty of servers play map 2, so I really don't see how the voting system is unfair. I think it's fair enough.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This thread should probably be locked / removed. I'm pretty sure it was said in stone voting won't be removed.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Most of the time its map 2 for me idk what the heck you are talking bout

Scarrats

Tribute
Reaction score
i felt the need to say something, but cant think of anything important

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
Most of the time its map 2 for me idk what the heck you are talking bout
As said above, its about finding the right server and group of people. If I am in a mood for a particular map I will find a server that has lots of people who want to play that map. Also I agree this thread needs to be locked now.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, if it's a tie, the system just picks it a random. So it's completely fair.
It doesn't? Or i'm just being really unlucky on getting map 1 all the ties so far ( about 7? )

Wertyuipo

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the same! THey should add a max on it like after 3 times 1 it will be 2 same with 2

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I don't think that the voting system will EVER be taken out, because of utilitarianism; more people want it than people who don't.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci