• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wairau

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Overall it looks pretty good, I do agree that it could use some terraforming, but not really inside the map. Maybe raise the valley sides a bit so that it looks deeper and more dynamic? I also understand that it's based around the whole grape farming theme, but for your builds, was it more modern, medieval, or rustic? I'm also curious to know how it looks in regular textures too. Hope to see it turn up in the voting selection in the near future.
Thanks for the comments, it's really useful :) There are default screenshots, see the link.

HappyNarwhals

Spectator
Reaction score
I know it looks like there's not much terraforming, making it come off a little plain, but it's meant to look that way, giving off the image of the bottom of the valley.
This Map Is Amazing!!! I love the story line to it, it seems very realistic! HOPE IT GETS ADDED!

HappyNarwhals-2.png

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
NOTE: map is getting a re-terraform and having some builds added.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
LOL, you say cool map, but have voted no on the poll... c'mon man the mcsg community doesn't want people like you. unless this was just a mistake? an explanation would be appreciated.
It was just a mistake. I accidentally clicked on no and slicked cast vote before I realized I clicked no. If I could change my vote to yes, I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci