• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wairau

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
There was no need to point out grammer and call him out like that, he is entitled to his opinion and you should be open to critism even if you dont agree with it. He is right, although you have some block variation you are lacking detail with corn. i like the basis of your idea behind spawn it just needs more detail.
It's spelt grammar. But more importantly, take a look at the corn of Chernobyl, or even SG1. There's not much detail in those corns. I take it as a valid opinion, but I believe the corn has enough detail.

i could understand it
You don't need to... I do.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
What?!

First off, I had to read this comment three times just to understand it as your spelling and grammar is quite bad. The tree provides a bit of cover, whilst still giving off the image of a barren clearing. As for block variation, there is plenty of it, just look at the ground. I believe that it is a low key but still well designed spawn. Look at some other cornucopias, The overall idea doesn't vary too much.

bentomkeke
how come you were nice to epicgamer102, and not me? Please try to be equally respectful to everyone (you are, I'm just wondering why your not so nice to me)

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
There was no need to point out grammer and call him out like that, he is entitled to his opinion and you should be open to critism even if you dont agree with it. He is right, although you have some block variation you are lacking detail with corn. i like the basis of your idea behind spawn it just needs more detail.
This map is very controversial when it comes to the fact that there are a lot of flat parts in the map. This needs to be changed, especially in spawn. However, I HATE deathmatchs with a bad center. Examples of these are Holiday Resort, Breeze Island, SG 4, and Rugged Lands (part of it). It's very annoying how the cornucopia is, especially when lightning starts to strike and you're forced to fight in those awkward centers. I think the map makers should do something different to it, not much, but enough so it's not plain. You can also add some grass to it, but not too much, I hate Chernobyl and Fortune Island for the grass spamming, making it so you can't light anything on fire.

RageQuitGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Why all the hate? I think this map has some amazing potential, the theme is completely different and some of the builds are very well done. I like the idea of a lake off the river with a dock, it would add something more as it feels like there are a few too many trees. I would definitely like to see this map one the servers. Another thing is maybe make a death match area outside the map, it would improve from those bad death matches.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Why all the hate? I think this map has some amazing potential, the theme is completely different and some of the builds are very well done. I like the idea of a lake off the river with a dock, it would add something more as it feels like there are a few too many trees. I would definitely like to see this map one the servers. Another thing is maybe make a death match area outside the map, it would improve from those bad death matches.
Were not hateing on it, were useing constructive critizim to help him improve the map

parkjwr

Spectator
Reaction score
To be honest, the terraforming is slightly too plain, but I don't think that causes too much of a problem. This map has a real possibility of getting on the servers, so good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci