• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome 14 new servers to the survival game family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The page doesn't seem to be loading the servers for me...
That happened to everyone, so I just stayed on the server I was on. It should be back now though.

I think the time before the automatic refreshed should be reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds, and less if possible. Normally during that one minute I make a lot of refreshes because it doesn't automatically refresh fast enough.

I would like to see how many tributes are in a game, so maybe something that says _/_ are tributes and _/_ are spectators. I know there is a search bar to find players, and I like that :) But I still like to know the amount of tributes on a server, and I kind of depended on that for finding a server to join. I know there is the new colours, but I would prefer to know how many tributes exactly were there.

For people that need to join servers:
http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/guide-how-to-connect-to-the-survival-games.2715/

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
All of these MCSG servers are taking up my permanent server space, and I LOVE IT! You guys have developed so much since I've first joined, and I'm just glad that I'm a part of the community. Congratulations, and let's keep going! Good job, guys!

P.S. Keep it up donators <3

thedefender32

Spectator
Reaction score
Also keep in mind, just because these servers are located in EU doesnt mean people who live in the US shouldn't try them out. I find that I have a great connection to the servers (almost sometimes a better connection)

Kingo - Typo, just fixed it as it was suppose to be 27 not 28
im having trouble find a server ip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci