• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, Hello MCSG, it's been a long time

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome back, Eshan! You definitely don't know me, as I have only joined at the start of April, but I do know of you, I loved Solar Frost and it was certainly a great map. Anyways, welcome back ;)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome back, Eshan! You definitely don't know me, as I have only joined at the start of April, but I do know of you, I loved Solar Frost and it was certainly a great map. Anyways, welcome back ;)
Glad my reputation proceeds me

Torperion

Tribute
Reaction score
Never expected to see you here again eshan, but I'm glad that you've come back. Welcome back to MCSG!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I always would check your profile out of straight up curiosity, just to see if it ever came back up.

Yeah, yesterday was quite a damn surprise. XD Welcome back!

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh, It's you. It's been a looong time. How have you been? -GLaDOS

I don't know what I should think about this. But the past is the past and can't be changed by arguing. So lets leave these things behind and not be complete douchebags. I don't think it is goibg to change anything.

Welcome back eshan.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
whoo Eshans back :D
DAT GIF!

Never expected to see you here again eshan, but I'm glad that you've come back. Welcome back to MCSG!
Neither did I. I'm not playing, but it's nice to talk to old friends.

I always would check your profile out of straight up curiosity, just to see if it ever came back up.

Yeah, yesterday was quite a damn surprise. XD Welcome back!
xD Thanks

Oh, It's you. It's been a looong time. How have you been? -GLaDOS

I don't know what I should think about this. But the past is the past and can't be changed by arguing. So lets leave these things behind and not be complete douchebags. I don't think it is goibg to change anything.

Welcome back eshan.
Sounds good, Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci