• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, Hello MCSG, it's been a long time

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Welcome back, Eshan! I was just remembering back to how fun your 2nd charity livestream was back in the day :3

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome back Eshan.

I respect that you have the courage to come back and applogize for things done in the past. That takes a lot to do, I know. I may not be your biggest fan lol but I respect you for this. As long as you create no more drama here on mcsg, I have no problems with you lol. Past it the past as you said.

L

Lululioness

OH MAH GAWD.
HAI!
I can't wait to play on your server even though I'll get the worse EU lag.
Meh, I want the old Solar c:

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Who exactly are you?o_O

I kid, I kid. :)

Welcome back! Glad that you are feeling better.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
OH MAH GAWD.
HAI!
I can't wait to play on your server even though I'll get the worse EU lag.
Meh, I want the old Solar c:
We've got AU ;3
And HAI

Welcome back Eshan.

I respect that you have the courage to come back and applogize for things done in the past. That takes a lot to do, I know. I may not be your biggest fan lol but I respect you for this. As long as you create no more drama here on mcsg, I have no problems with you lol. Past it the past as you said.
Well Said. I did some idiotic things in the past, and I feel really stupid.

Who exactly are you?o_O

I kid, I kid. :)

Welcome back! Glad that you are feeling better.
Better? Nah. Just same old me.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Of course I remember you. I'm friends with life. I'm setting up my new servers with him.
What's in the past, stays in the past.
I'm really surprised!
I feel like was never really noticed back then!
Nice to know that I was to a certain extent <3

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome back man. And if you haven't seen the new "Improvements" That MCSG made to solar frost, I suggest you don't. It's sad to see a great SG map ruined again by Team Elite. But anyways welcome back.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome back man. And if you haven't seen the new "Improvements" That MCSG made to solar frost, I suggest you don't. It's sad to see a great SG map ruined again by Team Elite. But anyways welcome back.
Nah. I've heard they're ruined it. Everyone I've heard said they prefer OLD solar.

To be honest. Even the version MCSG USED to have is not the full version, They deleted quite a few easter eggs and secret areas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci