• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are some awkward moments you've experienced in school?

Gunzo

Tribute
Reaction score
having staring contests with the teacher when u dont hand in homework
having to tell the teacher why you were playing pokemon in the creek (gr4)
Ahhahaha reminds me just being on phone during school the pokemon one does

Gunzo

Tribute
Reaction score
too many bad incidents in my school... most awkward one was a fully nude kid chasing a girl
WHAT LOL that reminds me of a story thats not so awkward for me but I'm not going into it as it would take forever to explain

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Last year (10th grade), me and my buddy was messing around in class like usual, and our teacher named Lene was helping another guy with whatever we were doing. I think it was math, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyways, she was bending over the guys' desk, so that her ass stuck out like craaaazy. So, my friend was of course recording her ass, and I obviously didn't notice, so I whispered to him while looking at her: "Duuuude, Lene gives me a serious MILF-boner." I don't know if you have ever seen Sons of Anarchy, but that's where I got that line from. So he was recording. I didn't notice, and he started laughing like crazy and no one in class knew why! So after class he showed the video to everyone in class, and guess who was standing behind me watching the video as well?

My teacher....

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Mine is a little too embarrassing so I never talk about. Then again it was in kindergarten so I was stupid :3

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I may or may not have laughed when someone ran straight into a pole and got a bloody nose and busted her lip.

Frozen_Fire120

Spectator
Reaction score
I asked if I could go to the toilet in year 1 and me being 5 I didn't know what door I was supposed to go through so that was also my first "experience" with girls as well as being one of my most embarrassing experiences in school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci