• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Are/Were You Known as in School?

How are you today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm friends with practically everybody.
-Well known,
-intelligent,
-n3rd,
-somewhat-but-not-really-athletic,
-wish I could go on...
-should be doing research right now...

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-Nerd
-Wallflower
-Geek
-Antisocial
-"Snitch" because I actually care about bullying and drugs
-The kid who always sits by themselves at lunch
:c I'm new to this school.

In middle school, I was known as:
-Smart, but lazy
-Violent towards people that angered me (Also easily provoked by jocks and class clowns)
-Pretty much invincible. Literally. I didn't really feel pain.
-Some people thought I was gay because the only person that I ever talked to was another guy and we did really goofy stuff.
-Never did homework
Lets be wallflower friends !

JeremyCastillo

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm that one guy that you know goes to your school but like no one really talks to hi and like he's antisocial but like he's super smart with computers nd stuff o-o yea thats me ^_^

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Talkative
Random
Energetic
Average academic skills

Idk... lol

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't know what other peoples opinion of me are... I guess quiet and nerdy would fit, since I don't really talk to people besides my friends and I wear gaming shirts just about everyday.

I dunno, I just think I'm just an average senior going through school. I don't really care what people think of me. I just want to be me, I don't want to put a mask on to fit the norm. Since I don't care, that might be why I don't know what people think about me. :p

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
In my form there is another girl with exactly the same first name and last name as me, who is more 'popular' than me, so I'm generally known to people as 'the other Molly' xD

ps ella i havent see you in ages i remember yuu (you probably dont rememebr me lol)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Loner, above-average grades, pet of multiple teachers, and socially oblivious. I seem to have a nasty habit for annoying people when I'm just trying to be friendly and/or helpful. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci