• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Are/Were You Known as in School?

How are you today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
- The Computer geek
- The Programmer
- The Smart guy
- The socially awkward guy
- Birk's little brother
- Handsome (Only known as good looking by a few girls, but still)
- Banana (Only by those that plays Minecraft with me sometimes :p)
- The guy that is really good at English (I'm from Sweden by the way)

Reaction score
I'm known for being that kid "that can run hecka fast".
Skull Im tagging you so you can relate with me ;)

My middle school life has changed a lot in the past 3 years and I don't know where to begin. In 6th grade I was known as a wierd nerd. I literally knew everything in math since I had already done up to Algebra 1 in 6th grade and I pretty much blazed through it. I was socially impaired for my first year, and just had a tiny group of friends and since they liked me, thats all that I cared about. In 7th grade things dropped fast. I lost a lot of my close friends, I did really stupid things that people made fun of me for, and no one really liked me for the full year. I went into a slight stage of depression, and I couldn't bring my self out. I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want to work, and my grades significantly dropped. I also stopped eating which caused me to become skinnier than I already was to the point where you could see through to my bones. Even skull, who is right now one of my of my closest friends, tried ignoring me every second possible, and wanted to flick me off the planet. 8th grade things turned around. The confident, funny kid I am now was born at the end of summer in 7th grade. It all began with SkullDiamondz/ TheLastGapple, asking me to make an animation. We still hated each other but we both got something out of it so I agreed. I was working one day and he asked me to play some minecraft hunger games on a server called MCSG. I agreed, and on my very first game I got 2nd place! I wanted to play more, and I couldn't stop. After I finished his animation, we would all wake up early in the morning, and begin skyping and playing MCSG. Soon school began, and everyone still didn't like me but Skull, and another guy we played hunger games with. People were shocked to see us standing together, but before I knew it, all those haters gave me another chance and became my close friends. I was suddenly popular and that just shocked me. My ask.fm went from all hate to so many cool/funny questions and love messeges(Skull you know what I mean ;) , and my grades went up. I grew an insane amount that 1 year. I went from being 5'1 to 5'7 (Right now I am 5'8) by the end of the year. I slowly became toned as I started going to competitive swimming, and everything was suddenly going in my favor, and that year was wonderful. And I couldn't have done this without the one & only SkullDiamondz/TheLastGapple. From youtube, to girls he liked, to field trips, to homework, he was by my side. Sadly, our paths spilt in 9th grade. We both go to different high schools, and the last time I saw him in real life was at grad or Kumons(We had that amazing/coincidental meet up xD) It was so sad, I mean after us being at each others necks for 4 years, and on the 5th year we became close friends, and we have to split up. I never thought it would be possible for us to be friends. What I am saying is never be mean to someone. You never know where that person could take you. Like I said...My life currently would be crap without the one and only TheLastGapple. Love ya bro <3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Skull Im tagging you so you can relate with me ;)

My middle school life has changed a lot in the past 3 years and I don't know where to begin. In 6th grade I was known as a wierd nerd. I literally knew everything in math since I had already done up to Algebra 1 in 6th grade and I pretty much blazed through it. I was socially impaired for my first year, and just had a tiny group of friends and since they liked me, thats all that I cared about. In 7th grade things dropped fast. I lost a lot of my close friends, I did really stupid things that people made fun of me for, and no one really liked me for the full year. I went into a slight stage of depression, and I couldn't bring my self out. I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want to work, and my grades significantly dropped. I also stopped eating which caused me to become skinnier than I already was to the point where you could see through to my bones. Even skull, who is right now one of my of my closest friends, tried ignoring me every second possible, and wanted to flick me off the planet. 8th grade things turned around. The confident, funny kid I am now was born at the end of summer in 7th grade. It all began with SkullDiamondz/ TheLastGapple, asking me to make an animation. We still hated each other but we both got something out of it so I agreed. I was working one day and he asked me to play some minecraft hunger games on a server called MCSG. I agreed, and on my very first game I got 2nd place! I wanted to play more, and I couldn't stop. After I finished his animation, we would all wake up early in the morning, and begin skyping and playing MCSG. Soon school began, and everyone still didn't like me but Skull, and another guy we played hunger games with. People were shocked to see us standing together, but before I knew it, all those haters gave me another chance and became my close friends. I was suddenly popular and that just shocked me. My ask.fm went from all hate to so many cool/funny questions and love messeges(Skull you know what I mean ;) , and my grades went up. I grew an insane amount that 1 year. I went from being 5'1 to 5'7 (Right now I am 5'8) by the end of the year. I slowly became toned as I started going to competitive swimming, and everything was suddenly going in my favor, and that year was wonderful. And I couldn't have done this without the one & only SkullDiamondz/TheLastGapple. From youtube, to girls he liked, to field trips, to homework, he was by my side. Sadly, our paths spilt in 9th grade. We both go to different high schools, and the last time I saw him in real life was at grad or Kumons(We had that amazing/coincidental meet up xD) It was so sad, I mean after us being at each others necks for 4 years, and on the 5th year we became close friends, and we have to split up. I never thought it would be possible for us to be friends. What I am saying is never be mean to someone. You never know where that person could take you. Like I said...My life currently would be crap without the one and only TheLastGapple. Love ya bro <3
Love you too! <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, my name and given names have varied over the years, but here they are;
- Class Clown
- The small guy that doesn't really act small and doesn't back down from a challenge. Mind you I'm 169-170cm.
- Guy that's always in trouble.
- Fast guy. (In Year7 I ran 400m in 56 seconds. woo - now I'm fat)

I might just add that nobody knows that I play Minecraft, nobody as in IRL people. :)

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
-Comedian
-"rock" (my freshman year at a football game in the stands some guys were throwing a tennis ball around and it hit me right in the back of my head and I didnt react, i just kept talking to my friends)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Basketball player, or the guy who doesen't talk much and is really smart, or a really good javelin thrower.

Or, the Minecrafter. xD

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Short
Nerd (Ima geek but wtf who cares but me xD)
Smart af
gay (My old friends started it and now all the jocks think I am)
gamer (Or GAYYYmer for the jocks)
Perv
Hated by no girls
stared at alot
messed up hair (New styles everyday)
tech nerd
I have more but bored

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
the cool kid.
the crazy kid who does all the stupid and funny Good.
the kid no one hates.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest I have no idea how people view me, and I don't care. If they want to know what type of person I am they can come up and ask me and actually get to know me, because I'm guessing the way I appear to strangers is very different to how I appear to friends and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci