• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What did you do as a Twelvie?

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Got chased down by a drug dealer at 1:00 AM for apparently "busting in his windows" (we were just standing out across the street from the apartment) when me and my friends were biking. The funny thing is, is that his windows never were broken...
Yeah, he was high...

L

Lululioness

I haven't done anything really except lashing out at some year 10s that kept harassing me and my friends for being 12vies but I don't think that really counts lol

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was 12, I did the whole 'hurr I'm a twelvie but I'm mature for my age hurrr" routine all the time. I thought it was true, because I'd chastise others over silly 'immature' things (like using 'LOL' in conversation, or grammatical errors), because I wasn't mucking around constantly, opting to stay at home all day doing nothing, and because I was tall for my age.
...in retrospect, I really hate 12 year old me.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
]
When I was 12, I did the whole 'hurr I'm a twelvie but I'm mature for my age hurrr" routine all the time. I thought it was true, because I'd chastise others over silly 'immature' things (like using 'LOL' in conversation, or grammatical errors), because I wasn't mucking around constantly, opting to stay at home all day doing nothing, and because I was tall for my age.
...in retrospect, I really hate 12 year old me.
Uh, being a twelvie is 12-16. And yes, I meant this to relate to your post about chastising.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
]

Uh, being a twelvie is 12-16. And yes, I meant this to relate to your post about chastising.
Huh, I thought being a twelvie meant you were 12. Especially because there's (usually) a *big* difference between 12 and 16. *shrugs*

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
After a party we spray painted "SFF" (Strawberry Fields Forever) on this outdoor basketball court. We were able to convince the police it wasn't us..

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
OH DAMN GUYS! I HAVE THE BEST REBELLIOUS MOMENT OF ALL TIME!

I once faked a ankle injury in PE to get out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci