• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you guys think of SG5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TeamVareide

Now that we have given you some time to play our new map it would be awesome to know what you guys think! So feel free to give us your opinions on our latest map and what you think of it compared to the others!

Also the video shown here is an map overview video I found today by 'YoshiToMario' so I thought you guys may enjoy it. Have a little watch while you think about your own opinions of our 'The Day After Tomorrow' themed SG map.

Sidera - Signing out!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I love the map, it's just no Tier 2s except corn :eek:

I hate the the floating snow at the edge of the map you can't see below you and me and my friend fell in cobwebs :/

I love it though :)

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've played it once or two. I can't really make up my final decision as i haven't ventured out in the map. I'm still neutral with the map :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I love it, but people don't vote it because it makes less powerful buildings lag.

I dislike how only the bottom floors of buildings are done and you can't climb higher, though. There's a lot of potential with tier 2s, etc, with high buildings with multiple floors.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I enjoy this map!

The only downside is that their are no Tier 2 chests, but that is a MCSG issue, not a TV issue.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not fond of it. its a bit too laggy for me(I've seen the unnecessary redstone)

Theres also too many chests out in the open. My least favorite Vareide map, sorry :/

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Not fond of it. its a bit too laggy for me(I've seen the unnecessary redstone)

Theres also too many chests out in the open. My least favorite Vareide map, sorry :/
I love the fact there are open chests. It could give you a start to win

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Played it once w/ my friends (STILL HAVENT PLAYED IT ON THE SERVERS:mad:!!!!!!!!) and i won, i personaly love it but i cant say anything because i still dont know much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci