• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you guys think of SG5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite map out of all the ones on the server. I love the theme, the buildings, and the innovative corn. However, the lack of tier two chests does detract from its appeal just a bit.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
This map just looks amazing. They did a great job on the details, the cornucopia is probably the best thing. People seem to be having lag for some reason, but my computer is really fast with this map.

Capzook

Platinum
Reaction score
As stated above, I would love the map except for all the lag that I get. This is the only map that I lag on with my MacBook Pro. Other than that, another great map by Team Variede.

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
This map fits perfectly with it's inspiration, 'TheDayAfterTomarrow'. So far I have been enjoying it, and I honestly believe a good fraction of the players like the map as well. But due to players experiencing either lag, and/or need for maps that are more familiar to them (Breeze, Sg4) they seem to 'skip' it as an option. Though I personally have only played SG5 4 or 5 times, I think of it well designed and displays the talent of TV. With tier 2 chests implemented, and time I think it will give the other popular maps a run for their money.;)

Gabe_1

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm really happy that you guys put in a new map, but the gigantic amount of lag drives me crazy. Without the lag, it would be a regularly played map. As long as Breeze Island (Overplayed) isn't in the voting chart, it'll get voted.

ObsidianIvan

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally I think the map looks amazing, the buildings of this one almost rival SG2 imo, but it's a bit lacking in both the amount of chests (especially tier 2's) and it can run a bit bleak for the normal high level of survival and PVP action.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the map is going to end up like overgrown arena, and sg 3. Both of those maps are well made, like sg 5. Both those maps are massive, like sg 5. Also both of those maps don't have many tier two's (this is comparing sg 3 to sg 4), like sg 5. Honestly I think this map will be played very rarely, and end up like SG 3 and overgrown arena. I do think SG 3 had more of a chance though as it was played often for about a week. I think Sg 5 is done being played with now, it's hit that point where everyone starts skipping it. If someone was to make an announcement that SG 5 is being updated, like more tier two's and the ability to climb buildings and getting rid of that hidden underground city to remove some lag, then SG 5 will continue to be played and might end up more like SG 2 or 4.
Edit: This is not my video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci