• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you hate about school?

What do you hate about school?

• Total voters

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
I am very social so I like that and I play on school sports teams so its fun for me I really don't like working I have 200 pages to read in 4 days or I get a f haha not reading

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Our uniform got changed to blazers starting this September. We all look like right idiots.
Boohoo.... I've had to always wear school uniform

Also I hate waking up so early every morning for school. it really sucks

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Our uniform got changed to blazers starting this September. We all look like right idiots.
lol I had 7 years of blazers.. for sixth form we were allowed own clothes.. but for the second year they were like "hey why dont you all wear suits!" 2/10

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Everything.
Unless you don't count it literally ruining my social life and just my life in general then school is fine.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I hate everything about school, waking up, the people, the tedious subjects, the social anarchy. But the thing I hate the most is the rules. I'm able to knock a guy out that is older than me or my age and not be in trouble. But if I touch someone younger doesn't matter what he has done to me I will get suspended. Oh and since so many fights happen at my school, if I win, I'll get swarmed by 5+ friends of that guy, but I got no one to back me up. Teachers don't even give a f**k. So either way if I pick a fight or someone picks a fight with me, I lose the war, even if I win the battle.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
I need to wear a uniform, but I didn't need to wear a blazer. Oddly enough, aside from the homework and the occasional nutcase who skips class 60% of the time, I never had a huge problem with school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci