• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

peacemaker1000

Spectator
Reaction score
I think themes are very important, because i really start to hate these bid city servers full of giant hauses in all colours which look like modern art. In my oppion "Middle age" would be a nice theme, so that people can still be creative, but the builings dont look too weird
I really like vanilla Minecraft.

With the factions I think would be fun to have different coutries (every coutry could have an other colour). like in real life with one ore more towns each. So the leaders of the coutries against which other coutries the pvp is enabled or not ( like war and peace). The leaders of the courties could be like admins who really work hard to make their coutry work.They should have more rights and get more money the others, but in my oppions the shouldnt be able to throw lightning or have creative mode or something. That should be only for the real admins.

There should be jobs for which people get a certain amount of money, but still everyone should get a little amount of money when he doesnt work, sothat people can still build, just that they cant afford any expensive materials

But even if theres different countries i think it would be best to all have one economy, to make trading easier .

I know all making all these things I mention work will be hard work :), but I think it would be possible, and I would like to help make it work.

PS: and so the people in a town would protect it so that would prevent griefing.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
How about have a faction and economy server then implement survival games into it in a way(e.g. pick a person from each faction to fight in a survival games for money and more power to the winning faction).
Best idea EVER... so far. I love it, it reminds me of the real Hunger Games with the reaping and all

Mbdelta

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to see a combination of PVP/Factions, Vinilla, and Econemy :)

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I'm totally having no idea how it'll work but here's my two cents..

Factions. Yes. Factions. But in terms of districts. And to challenge other districts to make them lose power, they can put forward two people or so, their 'champions' to fight two champions from the other district. The winners get the power.
Just a rough idea.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm totally having no idea how it'll work but here's my two cents..

Factions. Yes. Factions. But in terms of districts. And to challenge other districts to make them lose power, they can put forward two people or so, their 'champions' to fight two champions from the other district. The winners get the power.
Just a rough idea.
How about the District could sent 2 people for a monthly hunger game the district that win will get money and power. And don't forget to award the people that win.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
How about the District could sent 2 people for a monthly hunger game the district that win will get money and power. And don't forget to award the people that win.
Except monthly, it'd be daily.

Cab839

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there should be a Hunger Games RPG type thing with all the districts, and then the money you make in that server can be used to sponsor tributes or something of the sort.

Edit: Omg i didn't see the posts above me :p. I thought i was all original with the idea. But I completely love the Hunger games RPG district/faction idea.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Except monthly, it'd be daily.
Daily will make the Hunger Games event not special, what i want is so that the people will really talk about it and support their Tributes.

And people should be randomly chosen into a district when they first join the server.

Jared duchscher

Tribute
Reaction score
Factions for the Survival Games, would be fun. So you don't kill your teammate till the end.

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
I reckon Factions would be pretty sweet if the server had PVP enabled. Also an economy would be nice to have where players can but a selection of items from shops around the world maybe even player owned shops, who knows!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci