• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
look as many people have said i would really like to see the 12 districts in this and the only pvp i want in this server is if you get picked at the reaping to take part in the SG

Daniel Salter

Spectator
Reaction score
Look Lisson to me OK. This server should just have PVP almost everywhere (not at spawn), Chest shop and sethomes and small teams nothing like fations or towns just small teams where you can have a team hq and have a team name and thats it. THIS WOULD MAKE THIS SERVER THE BEST I PROMISE I HAVE SEEN SO MANY FACTION SERVERS ITS ANOYING. P.S allow grifing and raiding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry my english is bad)
Thank you for the people liking my post if more people could like this we could try and make what i said happen so carry on liking thank you. Also like if you would like the server to have a very very very big map for neater and normal world like 50k x 50k for both worlds?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for the people liking my post if more people could like this we could try and make what i said happen so carry on liking thank you. Also like if you would like the server to have a very very very big map for neater and normal world like 50k x 50k for both worlds?
Can you please delete one of the 2 posts?
And what likes?
And I didn't really get your first post.
What do you mean exactly?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yes plz remove the double post as it can be classed as spam if ur not careful. also stijn good to see u like my ideas on the server. :D

A

Ashly

It should definantly be a Towny/Faction server.

The fact that you can build you'r own place to live, and invite other players to team up with you
is just an amazing feeling.

- Teamwork is a good thing ^^

Daniel Salter

Spectator
Reaction score
It should definantly be a Towny/Faction server.

The fact that you can build you'r own place to live, and invite other players to team up with you
is just an amazing feeling.

- Teamwork is a good thing ^^
Not always when every server is the same I just want some good old pvp and being able to take from people and things like that the team aspect is not gone by taking away them two plugins

MasterofBananaz

Spectator
Reaction score
I do not want pvp & factions. I was on a survival server that I really liked, and once they added factions the server went down a steep slope. PVP is fine, but I would hate factions.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate faction it promote griefing i would like Towny or some custom plugins with Dynamic economy and custom plugins to handle some dungeon like map where you could PVP and take loot.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I hate faction it promote griefing i would like Towny or some custom plugins with Dynamic economy and custom plugins to handle some dungeon like map where you could PVP and take loot.
Oh that's an epic idea.

We could have like, districts like always, where there are places to live without the worry of being killed, but then wilderness/dungeons whereas you go to kill mobs, get loot/xp and find treasure for example but with the risk of pvp. Then you could go further and have boss battles in the dungeons, (for example giants, stationary enderdragon that is coded to breath fire etc and requires players to parkour up and hit it) o_O

Probably a little irrelevant ._.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh that's an epic idea.

We could have like, districts like always, where there are places to live without the worry of being killed, but then wilderness/dungeons whereas you go to kill mobs, get loot/xp and find treasure for example but with the risk of pvp. Then you could go further and have boss battles in the dungeons, (for example giants, stationary enderdragon that is coded to breath fire etc and requires players to parkour up and hit it) o_O

Probably a little irrelevant ._.
Which is a great idea it's suck that i always want a server like that but never find one.

Preloa

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to see a arena to train for The SG.
It should be arena to fight against other guys.The arena should basicly be like the Deathmatch one.Everybody should have the same items like full Diamond equip,nothing,Leather armor+Bow,1 Woodsword etc.
There should be different types of Battles with 6,12 or 24 Players and solo and Teamrounds.

But this should only be a little training area and not the whole server.I want survival, too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci