• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What FOV Is The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
I prefer Quake Pro, because it lets you see your enemies in a wilder field of view, and I got used to it, so Normal for me looks like I'm optifine zooming (and slowness 2, normal FOV, and optifine zooming gives me the feeling of looking through a pinhole) so I would go with Quake Pro anyday.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, not really.
They are both in the same Period at my school, and they are both realated to 'English.'
Please tell me you're joking.

He didn't make a grammatical mistake and you correct him on his spelling and tell him to learn his grammar, they are both related to English yet they are completely different things. That's like saying 5x5, 5-5, 5+5 and 5 divided by 5 are all the same things because they relate to math.. They all have different answers.

Incase you didn't know what grammar and spelling are here's a quick definition from dictionary.com.

Grammar: The study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

Spelling: The manner in which words are spelled orthography.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
You always use terrible spelling/grammar.

Anyway as darkrai said, NewieLordArbiter spelled a word incorrectly, he didn't make a grammatical mistake.

#LearnYaSpelling
Lol, fail.

You spell 'Related' like this, not what you said.

EDIT: If you Guys really care about this, please PM me Privately, as this is clogging up the thread and is total nonsense. I don't know why Guys make such a big fuss about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci