• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What FOV Is The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I've been trying to slowly increase my FOV per suggestion. After every few games, I bump it up by 10. I'm about 100 right now, and I'm really liking it.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Quake pro. I just get used to it since basically every video someone does, their render distance is Quake Pro. Plus, what you see is optimal for PvP since your range of vision is wider, and game is more fast paced with faster looking moving characters. Plus, I've been using it for 6 months now so I'm used to it. Hope this helped ;)
By render distance I think you mean F.O.V ;)
Anyway I use 142

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
120 is best anything more is bad because if you get speed or hit by a speed potion you are blinded.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Quake pro - why would you use anything else? You can see much much more around you, compared to Normal. I'm so used to it now, when I switch to Normal, it feels like I'm permanently zoomed in w/ Optifine.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The one that you're comfortable with and can use effectively

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I prefer Quake Pro because you can see alot more on your screen. I tend to be a lot more accurate with Quake Pro than other FOVs such as 90. Quake Pro is the way to go :D Hope this helped.
This pretty much summed up what I was going to say.

MattKiller0801

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont use quake anymore.I just swing past people so much and sometimes it hurts my eyes.So i would go around Normal-90 FOV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci