• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if...?

How many of these what if questions can you answer?

• Total voters

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just really bored so I decided to post this thread to ask you guys: What if? How many of these what if questions can you answer? :p
What if...
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real?
2. The internet didn't exist?
3. The Hunger Games became real?
4. People didn't need (keyword here is 'NEED') to eat to survive?
5. Money didn't exist?
See how many of these you can respond to, and please, nothing inappropriate. Try answering with a couple of sentences, so the replies don't get too long. ;) Good luck all!
Shout outs! (For people who have suggested questions)

PitvsRiku/IciclePanda- questions 4 and 5.

Wanna see your name on the list? Suggest to me some what questions!

Last edited:

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just really bored so I decided to post this thread to ask you guys: What if? How many of these what is questions can you answer? :p
What if...
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real?
2. The internet didn't exist?
3. The Hunger Games because real?
4. What if humanity never discovered science?
See how many of these you can respond to, and please, nothing inappropriate. Try answering with a couple of sentences, so the replies don't get too long. ;) Good luck all!
Here we go:
  1. Well, my favorite movie is Lord of The Rings, so if that became real it would be pretty dang awesome!
  2. I would probably be a lot smarter and do better in school.
  3. I would be dead.
  4. Uh... I would be a sad panda?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Humans are screwed basically. Monsters called Hollows come and eat human souls. (Bleach)
2. Not much, except I'd not be answering this question. :3
3. Pretty sure I'd chuck a Rue, only ending up dead earlier.
4. Then we'd still be stuck with old religious ideas about how our world works (like, the Earth being the center of the universe).

Reaction score
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real? If my favorite anime came to life, most of us would probably be screwed, but then the rest of us would know what we're doing, since it's virtual reality gaming. SAO fo lyfe. ;D

2. The internet didn't exist? I probably would have better grades, I would likely be more social, but something would be missing from my life. I wouldn't know all of the amazing people I know of today, but even so, I wouldn't know any of my internet friends existed, therefore I wouldn't notice a difference. It would all be normal, and I'm sure I would have other real life activities to occupy my time.

3. The Hunger Games became real? I'd probably get far in the game bcuz im good at pvp irl but I might die to hackers and teams, or I'd probably die right off the cornucopia in the bloodbath.

4. What if humanity never discovered science? A lot of people would probably be dead, because we wouldn't know how to treat sickness, because we wouldn't know about them or what causes them, or how to cure them. So the majority of us would be dead.

Yeah, if all of this was real, we'd be screwed.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real? If my favorite anime came to life, most of us would probably be screwed, but then the rest of us would know what we're doing, since it's virtual reality gaming. SAO fo lyfe. ;D

2. The internet didn't exist? I probably would have better grades, I would likely be more social, but something would be missing from my life. I wouldn't know all of the amazing people I know of today, but even so, I wouldn't know any of my internet friends existed, therefore I wouldn't notice a difference. It would all be normal, and I'm sure I would have other real life activities to occupy my time.

3. The Hunger Games because real? I'd probably get far in the game bcuz im good at pvp irl but I might die to hackers and teams, or I'd probably die right off the cornucopia in the bloodbath.

4. What if humanity never discovered science? A lot of people would probably be dead, because we wouldn't know how to treat sickness, because we wouldn't know about them or what causes them, or how to cure them. So the majority of us would be dead.

Yeah, if all of this was real, we'd be screwed.
I made a mistake, I meant 'What if the Hunger Games became real' thanks for that, I'm gonna edit it now. ;)

Cracked_Diamond

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real?: The Hunger Games, is my fav movie, and well yeah. It would be kinda cool to bash people in the face with swords and stuff. But kinda scary cuz I may die o.o
2. The internet didn't exist? I would cry myself to sleep everty night. And probs invent the internet :D
3. The Hunger Games became real? I would like being able to bash people to death with their own arm, but I may get eaten alive by a giant pineapple that drops onto my face, whilst I am spreading peanut butter on my chest while watching 2 girls one cup.
4. What if humanity never discovered science? We would all be screwed

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Humanity didn't 'discover' science. Science is something that has and always will be practised by humans- The first caveman who sat on a fire and wondered why it got put out was doing crude science.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Humanity didn't 'discover' science. Science is something that has and always will be practised by humans- The first caveman who sat on a fire and wondered why it got put out was doing crude science.
Ok, ok, if you say so. ;) Plus what I mean is what if humanity didn't actually KNOW what science was, and didn't have labs and scientists to discover stuff about the stars, medicine, etc. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci