• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if...?

How many of these what if questions can you answer?

• Total voters

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
He's not making a flame war. He's making the true statement that without science, we are nothing more than another kind of animal. Societies would not be able to form without things like fire, tools, agriculture, etc.
Ok, ok I'm sorry I'm not a science person like you are. :c. Also, as I said, what I mean by that is 'what if no one knew what science was, or didn't know how to make tools, didn't know about agriculture, or astronomy or the rest of it', and that was my mistake, which I apologize for. :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, ok I'm sorry I'm not a science person like you are. :c. Also, as I said, what I mean by that is 'what if no one knew what science was, or didn't know how to make tools, didn't know about agriculture, or astronomy or the rest of it', and that was my mistake, which I apologize for. :)
No worries.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real? If my favorite anime came to life, most of us would probably be screwed, but then the rest of us would know what we're doing, since it's virtual reality gaming. SAO fo lyfe. ;D

2. The internet didn't exist? I probably would have better grades, I would likely be more social, but something would be missing from my life. I wouldn't know all of the amazing people I know of today, but even so, I wouldn't know any of my internet friends existed, therefore I wouldn't notice a difference. It would all be normal, and I'm sure I would have other real life activities to occupy my time.

3. The Hunger Games became real? I'd probably get far in the game bcuz im good at pvp irl but I might die to hackers and teams, or I'd probably die right off the cornucopia in the bloodbath.

4. What if humanity never discovered science? A lot of people would probably be dead, because we wouldn't know how to treat sickness, because we wouldn't know about them or what causes them, or how to cure them. So the majority of us would be dead.

Yeah, if all of this was real, we'd be screwed.
Dem irl hackers in Hunger Games .-.

E

Ephiza

1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real? All of humanity would be screwed because attack on titan, then I would turn into Eren and wreck shop :p

2. The internet didn't exist? I would have friends and a life :(

3. The Hunger Games became real? Live in the capitol...

4. What if humanity never knew what science was and didn't know how to make medicine, didn't know about
astronomy, etc. I would be dead since I had pneumonia as a small child :/

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
4. What if humanity never knew what science was and didn't know how to make medicine, didn't know about
astronomy, etc. I would be dead since I had pneumonia as a small child :/
I'm sorry to hear that. :c

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
1. Then my best friend would be a sponge.
2. Then i would probably go to some place called "outside" where all the bad things happen.
3. I would find some chick and get her to eat poison berries with me.
4. Then i wouldn't have to go to science class.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just really bored so I decided to post this thread to ask you guys: What if? How many of these what if questions can you answer? :p
What if...
1. Your favourite anime/cartoon/movie/ became real?
2. The internet didn't exist?
3. The Hunger Games became real?
4. What if humanity never knew what science was and didn't know how to make medicine, didn't know about astronomy, etc.
See how many of these you can respond to, and please, nothing inappropriate. Try answering with a couple of sentences, so the replies don't get too long. ;) Good luck all!
1. I'd be going on fun adventures with a shape-shifting dog named Jake, and a human named Finn, who has a funny hat.
2. I'd be dead.
3. I'd be dead.
4. I'd be dead.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
If my favourite movie became real it would be nice xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members