• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What inspired you to become good at MCSG?

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
People who are better than me. I also play on diffrent regions cus, a,player who can playmwell is a good player. Idk

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Clans. I couldn't stand getting rejected for my little amount of wins

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
At first I played for fun and to pass time, I then met deeman321, who at the time was a class player. After seeing him in a game decimating teams, he added me on Skype. He is one of the main reasons for me playing competitively, he also trained me. This was back at the start of 2013, but we still speak now. Though he has lost most interest in SG, I still speak often with him and we play factions together. :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i inspired others to become good, i was always good. nope, never bad at mcsg. i was inspired by no one, i was always good at mcsg. i got my first win after 3 months of playing because i was so good

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
i inspired others to become good, i was always good. nope, never bad at mcsg. i was inspired by no one, i was always good at mcsg. i got my first win after 3 months of playing because i was so good
The man, the myth, the legend. The best player to ever set foot on MCGamer.

Coolman20124

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I have a few ThatOneTomahawk inspired me to play mcsg and get good at it then when I met Huahwi on a mcsg game sence he was so good I thought he was hacking and when people died to him they said gg and stuff and I said why are you saying that he is hacking they said he was'nt to look at his stats so I did a month later i found his youtube so he inspired me to try even harder

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
i woke up
bought minecraft
then logged in and won

sometimes i wish i was bad at one point, so i could get better
now i'm forever at this skill level (insane)
no room to improve
no room to get worse
just forever in tree skin
not knowing how i'm winning, but i'm winning
it's a curse really

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I once was fighting a player (who I don't believe plays MCSG anymore) by the name of Voxcile. He/she was using the fishing rod tactic on me and, despite the fact that I had been playing MCSG for around nine months, I had no idea what it was or why it worked. All I knew was that I got wrecked hard core. It was then that I realized that I was not planning on stopping MCSG so I might as well get better.

I still don't consider myself an amazing PVPer or even a great one, but I am trying to be the best that I can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci