• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What inspired you to become good at MCSG?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I have like a 4% win ratio :eek: see I might suck at mcsg but at least I can do maths!

...ok maybe my friend worked that out ;-;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Blamph
No joke. I've been watching his videos since November 2012 when I first got into mcsg YouTubers. I'd also encountered him in many lobbies back in v1. Playing against him and watching like, 95% of his videos has put me somewhat closer to where I am today. That and irl friends c:

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
BlazeMaster[/USER] (Made the hell games) (Doesnt really remember but he was one of the people who inspired me :)) :)
:D also TheArenaMaster was considered a pro back then (now hes a nub) and I would follow him around in game stalking him to learn how he got so good. He doesn't know but he helped me develop the most over powered and the best route on SG1, and it is still to this day.

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not too sure… but I'm not gonna lie on this I feel like Bajan and Jerome's YouTube videos had something to do with it

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
A new computer and a desire to be recognized back in v1.

OldManWilikers

Tribute
Reaction score
When I was bored and found these servers, I decided to try and be good. It still hasn't happened, but it is getting better!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci