• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite Survival Games map and why?

What is your favorite SG map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidew

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 1! Awesome map, fun for beginners, enough supplies for beginners and that map was the ONE that started this "Minecraft Survival Games" Keep it up!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Map 3 because it has an easily accesible enchanting table
and that fact the terrain is so bumpy. from low plains to high mountains it gives a full feel of adventure when you're travelling through the jungle. there are also more tier 2 chests then you think in map 3. i can name atleast 7

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map three is definitely my favorite.
It has map 1 's gameplay feel to it and map 2's detail. Also it has by far the best spawn :)

loul2000

Tribute
Reaction score
my favourite is between map 2 and map 4 map 4 is just awsome with all the traps but map 2 is just amazing how much effort has been put into it.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
In terms of Visualistic appeal, Map 2 all the way on that one. the sheer size and grand imposing feeling it give you when you actually look at just how tall the buildings are is amazing. The intricate details on every building is something i love. however, in terms of playing I hands down go map 1. i mean, I have been playing it since it came out, and I still haven't found out how to do all the secrets yet.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
map 2 because it is built up and simple layout but big enough to adventure and not constant pvp and there are alot of chests :)

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Map 2 all the way in terms of structure and chest routes for noobs and pros! Map 3 is my personal favorite because I got a route with 4 tier 2's and some tier 1's. But map 2 shows the most building talent. MAP 2 and 3 all the way!

achelv

Spectator
Reaction score
in my opinion is map 2 the best one because the buildings are so amzing and its not so extreme pvp its not too tiny and not too big. map 4 is not as good as map 2 cause its too tiny and its a little bit like breeze island : too tiny for too many tributes everyone runs to the same chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci