• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite Survival Games map and why?

What is your favorite SG map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Themooshroomman

Tribute
Reaction score
I love map two it was the map that inspired me to play besides antvenom I love it it reminds me of NY and it feels like a end of the world map

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 2, for 2 reasons.
1. Most tier 2 chests.
2. If you get a corn sword everyone on the inside is screwed. 20 free bounty and some stuff.

A_Jazzy_Whale

Spectator
Reaction score
Even though Map 4 is overplayed, it's still my favorite because the venue is much smaller, which makes the action more intense and fun.

macwaw2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Map 3. To me its just perfect in every way, if you have a good route then it does actually have quite a few tier twos.The terraforming is great and i dont understand why people dont like it.

Epic_Lazorz

Spectator
Reaction score
VERY hard choice to make here, all of these maps are simply epic, especially the design of SG2, but I still must go with SG4 due to its mixture of some complexities and yet maintaining a simple feel.

Chrille

Spectator
Reaction score
"Chests well hidden. It's amazingly well designed in terms of getting people to have strategic battles." + Its very nice to look at and i always win :p Simply the best. <3

Eddiejo

Spectator
Reaction score
I love map 4 mainly because it`s harder to get lost. I also like the massive building that they built and i can clearly see that the put a lot of work into that map. That just some of the reasons i love it.

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
Map 2 cuz I have a good route on it :D (I actually haven't played SG4 yet)

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Love map 2, reminds of me of when I used to live in toronto, And I <3 tier 2 chest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci