• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your least favorite thing in MCSG?

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
The whole game itself. XD

I don't really play it anymore, and if I do, it's rare.

I'll just go back on what I hated before I left, and that was the ridiculous amount of idiocy in the game chat.
Don't forget the morons on the forums, asking the stupidest questions I've ever seen.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
The disrespectful comments about maps like Moonlight Lake and Icarus. People can't seem to give critic anymore without including hate and disrespect.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Sg2 really, I know it's a great map but it's too big for my liking, I know it has amazing structures and all that but, sometimes it can get boring, and if you tell me to "Get Out" it shows how much immaturity you are bringing for one map.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sg2 really, I know it's a great map but it's too big for my liking, I know it has amazing structures and all that but, sometimes it can get boring, and if you tell me to "Get Out" it shows how much immaturity you are bringing for one map.
I understand how you feel, so many people treat the map like it's pure perfection. It's great and all but it can get very boring very easily.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
I understand how you feel, so many people treat the map like it's pure perfection. It's great and all but it can get very boring very easily.
Even when your at the final 4. #RageQuit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci