• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes a Good Username?

Are you happy with your username?

• Yes

Votes: 57 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • That's Classified.

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your name is a game I played on my DS :p Didn't like it that much but, I played a bit :p
Yeah, I had it for Wii, it was just an O.K. game, but I liked the name a lot for some reason and I thought those little green things were cute.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I had it for Wii, it was just an O.K. game, but I liked the name a lot for some reason and I thought those little green things were cute.
Yeah, I always liked the name too :) I didn't think anyone else knew the game :p

Fells

Spectator
Reaction score
A good username is something you can say without writing a sentence out of it. Theprolordofthedead is a good example. As said before, short and sweet.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The revival of an old post!

My name, Boboaluitz, is... interesting. But I enjoy it immensely!

I think the game of origin was... Maple Story, I think, in 2005 or 06. I wanted a name that sounded like it was in a different language. 'a luitz' seemed like a good foreign phrase, and I wanted something that sounded good matched up with it. 'Bobo' was my decision. Little did I know it means "fool" in spanish, which now seems to fit me very well. Thus, Boboaluitz was created.

A good name is one that lacks in numbers and doesn't sound generic.

Bad name examples:
88dude88
monkeyman1234
xXKILLERXx
soccerstar11
7andy6
6YOLO9

Good name examples:
FireAndFlames
DisasterLlama
TunedOut
Flamberge
Creme_Brulee
TheWhistler

and so on. Be original and have it fit you.

I also enjoy that your name is Theo. Because it's mine, too! :D
If you haven't already bought a new account (what's the new name?) or decided to keep your old one, here are my suggestions:
Theon
Theorapeudic (teehee)
Theoriginal
Theosis
Theosaurus (Dinosaur/Book used for synonyms and antonyms)

Aaand my naming engine is broken. Dang, you guys are spoiled (PUNSAREFUN).

So long as the name isn't too long and is appealing to the eye, it's a good one. Length numbers are unsightly, and the uncapitalized first letter makes some cringe. I love making up names, a little bit too much.

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate my name...it is TrollGustaTroll...i would have rather gone with anything else

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These Necro's >.>
This post has a long history of being Necro'd, but I wouldn't really say it's necro posting, since it's so much fun. People enjoy this post so much that they go over it again, and then post :p

M

MrMad2000

I know mine's got 2000, but to make it original I put it derr. MrMad1998, 1999 or 2000 wasn't taking but MrMad had to be :/ I had this account name on age of empires III online since 2008, so I won't stop NOAWWWWW!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
These Necro's >.>
Necros aren't bad as long as the thread is still relevant, it is only when threads are brought back from the dead when the discussion was finished that it's annoying,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci