• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes a Good Username?

Are you happy with your username?

• Yes

Votes: 57 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • That's Classified.

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
While I'm thinking of it, it's always good to have one capital letter and one number in your name. Some things require that, so it's good to already have it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
While I'm thinking of it, it's always good to have one capital letter and one number in your name. Some things require that, so it's good to already have it.
I've never seen something that required a number in the username, but in the password maybe. :p

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I really love my username 1st its small and its Ex the King like i wanted and i made ExKing :) and good for youtube too .Also i have another account Necr0Shadow that is an awesome name too (I make the best names btw ;))

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I've never seen something that required a number in the username, but in the password maybe. :p
Yeah, not many things require that, but I've ran into one or two things that have required that, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci