• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes You, You?

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been posting threads of a very depressing nature. Although this may be true, I still found them to be extremely helpful and uplifting as they have allowed people to reflect upon themselves and their lives.

Today, however, I have decided to give you all a break by presenting you with a thread of a more joyful nature. Woo hoo! In my attempt to better familiarize myself with the members of the community, I ask you this, what are the five things or interesting facts about you that make you, you? These can be anything from your favourite pass-times to your most embarrassing moments. Do not be afraid to share them with us!

Here are my five things or interesting facts about me that I would like to share with you:

1. My love for Britney Spears and Ariana Grande. My love for Britney Spears and Ariana Grande is very much indescribable. The only thing I can truly say about them with absolute certainty is that they have been able to help me through a lot in the past and I am very grateful for that. Because of this, I consider them to be equal and that is why they are grouped together as one of my five things or interesting facts about me that I would like to share with you.
  2. I love playing cards and scratching BINGO tickets as it is a moment my grandmother and I used to and loved to share together.
  3. I started cooking at the age of six.
  4. Although I am not good at dancing, I like to dance in my school's public bathrooms when no one is around.
  5. Just over two years ago, a friend and I had to do a self-study project on the diversity of life. As our task, we decided to make a music video about Global Diversity while using 'GANGNAM STYLE' by PSY as its baseline. For those who are curious of the final result, it can be found here:
I know, I know. We will be famous someday. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I would like to thank you all in advance for sharing your top five things or interesting facts about you that make you, you!

Lots of love,

Equalitee | Christopher.

P.S. Here you go Clocks! Sorry about the long wait! <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
  1. I got swag
  2. Pepe is my love
  3. I'm a hot kid
  4. I'm known as Swagdreas
  5. My stage name is White Vanilla Swirl, remember that at Open Mic Night

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The Global Diversity video could have used more enthusiasm :]

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I have no social skills IRL
2. I sometimes hate myself
3. Shop lifting
4. I swear...allot
5. I play games.

So basically im a bad person who has no chance in the real work...yay

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
  • I like food (this makes me fat)
  • I like CS:GO (this makes me fat)
  • I hate when people take religious morals over peoples personality.
  • I love my computer (this makes me fat)
  • I enjoy waking up a 5:00 A.M. and working out (i really don't lmao)

Mistress_Panda

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm bubbly..
I love animals..
I hate people that are weird cx
I love snoop dawg
I love zombies

J

District 13
Reaction score
  • I eat
  • I sleep
  • I play games
  • I play the piano
  • I die (in 100 or so years)
:D

Reaction score
1) My love for 2 artists, Michael Jackson & YUI is so strong, I could probably kill (I kid)

2) I can not stand it when anyone is being racist. I swear, I could cripple someone if they are being racist.

3) I love guitar & piano so much :3

4) I hate cheese

5) I used to like the Hive.....

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) I love Huahwi (I'm not gay)
2) I'm always thinking in my life stuff
3)I'm addicted to YouTube and Minecraft
4)lovd hardcore music
5)never do homework

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
1- I am NOT Turkish
2- This is an explanation to the previous fact - I get asked about 10 to 15 times every day if I am Turkish whether it is on the server or on the Teamspeak. My name is Turkish but I am not Turkish. I sometimes even get some sort of abuse for it too xD
3- I have been banned twice for hacking (7 day and then perm) but those bans do not matter anymore as I got unbanned which is why I have been accepted for an interview
4- I am fairly decent at pvp

I'll just have 4 facts because I like to be different.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
1. Forums
2. Forums
3. Forums
4. Forums
5. Other things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads