• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes You, You?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
1) My love of rowing. I have this huge obsession with rowing and I have a passion for this sport, something that I find that I like to associate with myself. I've never felt as much love for a sport as I have with rowing, and now it's pretty much my life. Almost all the time I'm thinking about rowing, my technique, my next competition, my next practice, how the boat feels when I take a stroke, my race plan, erging, anything.

2) My determination. When I really love something, I will try as hard as possible and work the most I can to improve myself in that. An example of this is rowing, where I always will work hard to improve.

3) The lengths I will go to do something I really want to do. Kind of similar to 2), but I will literally go to the limit to go to rowing so I can improve. Everyday I feel incredibly sick or awful that also falls on a rowing day I will power through just so I can row. It's probably a terrible habit, but I can't help myself. And I'm also doing this right now, cause I'm actively rowing and competing with two fractured toes, two fairly severe knee injuries, a shoulder injury, possibly a couple of ankle injuries and a cold.

4) Strangely enough, I would say one of the things that defines me is how hard I find it to express myself. I find it almost impossible to tell someone how I'm feeling, even my parents. Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, I can't tell someone about my emotions or something huge happening in my life (mostly negative things, but sometimes I can't even tell people about positive events). Self expression is something I struggle immensely with. Funnily enough, a year ago I was fairly normal in terms of self-expression, but now I find it impossible.

5) My love for Cananadadnadnadnadlalada. Even though I wasn't born or am not a citizen of Canada, I absolutely love it here. I've never seen a country where people are so incredibly polite and kind.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
1. How little I care about 99 percent of things

2. my sarcasm (meet me irl)

3. people think I'm smart when I rarely try

4. I have low standards but for other people it seems like high standards

5. How much I like this one person, one of the few people that I care about..

6. edm yo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci