• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes You, You?

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Ooooh, let's see.

1. I sleep a lot, mainly cause I never consistently sleep for 8 hours.
2. I never use microwaves. I just slowly started using them less and less until I eventually stopped.
3. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone tells another person to shut up.
4. I'm addicted to MCGamer, whether its doing my Sr. Mod work, browsing the forums, or playing games.
5. I'm an expert at making croe97 mad ;)

Reaction score
1. When I start something I legitly need to finish it, I can't leave anything halfway done. This is where forums becomes a problem, because as soon as I get an alert, I feel the need to reply, and make more posts x-(

2. I suck at video games in general. Like I love them so much, but I'm just so bad at them. TheLastGapple Fishyyy PolishCamel have been training me in the art of PvP, and over the past week I've been getting a lot better, but either way I'm just bad lol.

3. I love food!!! I literally need to eat 3x the number of calories your supposed to eat to satisfy my hunger. Like literally, I had 2 burgers, a root beer, and a sundae at islands, and I was still hungry :3 (Basically each island burger is 1.5x the size of a Double Double from In & out. I also eat really fast. I finished my entire school burger faster than PolishCamel could eat 5 spoons of the beans.

4. I hate the people who think they are funny when they troll(In the mean way) like by screwing people up/messing them up. Scaring people by taking there stuff or jumpscaring is funny, but legitly messing up someonses school work is not funny. My friend ripped my essay in half and I guess he thought it was funny :/

5. I hardly get any sleep. My schedule says go to bed at like 9:00, but I end up going to bed at like 10:30 ~ 11:00 just cause friends and text spams. And then I still wake up at like 3 :00 so I basically get 4 hours of sleep every night XD I've sort of gotten used to it now, no more coffee needed :p

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
1. I love to help others when they are in need because the situations that they may have been through, has already been experienced by myself and I just feel the need to try my best to make people happy and feel loved :) I can't stand it if I hear a person hurt mentally :(

2. I love playing card games while I'm at lunch hanging out with friends, I must say it takes up most of lunch, but the best thing about it is that, your hanging around the people who you enjoy a laugh with :)

3. I laugh at almost anything, reasons why I can make situations awkward, I will laugh when it is unnecessary, I mostly get stares at school or awkward silences on teamspeak.

4. I hate some grils, I just hate the way some act.. It makes me want to shush them, but I'm too afraid too ;-;

5. I love watching movies, my favorite movie so far would probably be Fast and the furious 7, its a great movie and I suggest you all see it, I was a crybaby and I cried at the end, RIP Paul Walker, I was hugging my hello kitty the whole time and drenching it with tears :(

There that explains a quarter of me :)

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's mine:
1. I have a twin brother
2. I hate sleeping, it just seems like such a waste of time xD
3. I love music & bands, like 5sos, all time low, fall out boy, the 1975 (and Ed Sheeran is life) and I'm addicted to twitter
4. I've been playing piano since I was 6 and I'm currently on grade 7 (ABRSM)
5. Cats are life :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's mine:
1. I have a twin brother
2. I hate sleeping, it just seems like such a waste of time xD
3. I love music & bands, like 5sos, all time low, fall out boy, the 1975 (and Ed Sheeran is life) and I'm addicted to twitter
4. I've been playing piano since I was 6 and I'm currently on grade 7 (ABRSM)
5. Cats are life :)
I have a twin brother too! His name is TotalDramaTony! :rolleyes:

ZombieChick

Platinum
Reaction score
1. I always try my best to make people happy even though I'm not very good at it. cx
2. I spend most of my time in my room on my computer or phone.
3. I'm bad at talking to people bc sometimes I don't know what to say and I'm kind of awkward around people I just met.
4. I used to do figure skating and Taekwondo but I quit before I got my junior black belt. :c
5. I have like 10 different personalities lolhelpme.
6. I've always loved art and I'm working towards becoming a better artist. :)

i did 6 bc why not ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci