• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your worse game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeson

Tribute
Reaction score
My worse game has to be when I had full iron armor and a diamond sword.
Anyone knows where that door under that dome building is? I entered the code and for
some reason it closed, so I'm guessing it was a trap :(, not to mention, it had some bad stuff in it :(.
Then 2 people came along and I said I'll give em some stuff. Then, BAM betrayal D:.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Well this one just happened. I had a diamond sword and fighting some guy who had a rock. When i was about to hit him i got a major lag spike and died. FML

tpmh10

Spectator
Reaction score
my minecraft also runs out of memory soo much too.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
walrus is an infamous hacker. Though since he's a diamond sponsor, no one will do anything to get rid of that scumbag.

My worst (but one of the funniest) game was on a 48 player server, and when I rushed the chest in the middle I got nothing but a clock and gold bar. I ran around to my secret chest spots and found them all empty one by one. As I'm circling the dome looking desperately for food, I notice I am the last 5 left. [10% health, 0% hunger]. I end up in the deathmatch with 2 other guys in full iron/diamond. Eventually one killed the other, found me hiding in the middle bushes and hit me once with a cookie - I died. Lulz were had but I felt pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci