• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your worse game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Raeson i saw it when you and your buddy died near the river... Im guessing he had lesss lag

Thomas Tham

Spectator
Reaction score
worst game was just an hour ago. just crafted iron sword and gotten full leather but the chestplate is iron. got killed by skeleton because my hunger and hp is low.

Pixie

Spectator
Reaction score
I stood on a roof in the housing area in map 2, saw a dude coming and was stupid enough to not run :p

Actually, I think that's the game I recorded...

Golden_gnasher

Spectator
Reaction score
I had all iron armour and an diamond sword and Dussed and his gang took me out :p

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
I had full iron and a diamond sword and was going to win when minecraft crashed

raeson, i did kill someone in that way :p

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
This is drivin' me crazy! The title should be, "worst game," not, "worse game." You're picking the toughest of all games, not the tougher.

Just had to say that. I'm pretty sure you can't change it, though.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
This is my worst (best?) match ever, Survival Games 1 map and I didn't realize it so I got disoriented at first. I jumped into a five block deep hole... I sat in that hole the entire match while watching youtube videos.. Then everybody killed each other and I was in the deathmatch with nothing!

swenypeter

Spectator
Reaction score
Worst Game Ever:
On the Survival Games 1 Map: I had full chain armor, and an iron sword, and it was the middle of the night. I headed for the Corn, and i didn't even realize, but i had 5 spiders, yes 5, aggro'd on me, and i only had one heart left, and a guy hit me with a cookie and i died.

Shak

Spectator
Reaction score
Well i had full iron armor and a diamond sword, and the server lagged out. The end.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Had full iron armor with a diamond sword, but so did my team mate. So we battled until I ended in deathmatch. Because of previously mentioned battle, my hp was quite low. So someone with no armor and stone sword got me in deathmatch. Couldve been an easy win -_-

xGreenTx

Spectator
Reaction score
When i had full iron armor with iron sword and i had just killed a guy and lived with half a heart and I went into deathmatch and "unsure if this happenes normaly" but i got hit by lightning and i died and i was fighting a person with no armor no weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci