• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do to change minecraft?

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Why ban them because of where they come from/how they speak/act? Maybe some turkish MCSG players hack or are rude, but no need to stereotype a whole community of people that are probably nice c:
Come play Eu mate, and you'll see how he is right...
95% of them hack, and you can recognize them by the following things in names:
"RS", "RG", "TR", "Pvo", or what they write in the chat, with their weird symbols

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
Come play Eu mate, and you'll see how he is right...
95% of them hack, and you can recognize them by the following things in names:
"RS", "RG", "TR", "Pvo", or what they write in the chat, with their weird symbols
But still. Don't stereotype a whole community of people because the Turkish gamers may hack. Just spread kindness. I know it can be frustrating dealing with hackers tho.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Why ban them because of where they come from/how they speak/act? Maybe some turkish MCSG players hack or are rude, but no need to stereotype a whole community of people that are probably nice c:
Every single turkish guy teams or hacks, prob there are some of them who are actually cool, but what I see is EU besieged by turkish kids who dont know how to play the game in a fair way.

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
Get rid of Hunger, and add 1.7 blockhitting and sprinting :)

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Tell 1.8 to Fck off a cliff and go back to 1.7 (I would say 1.6 but then I would get banned ;-;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft 1.6 was the best. It was the most developed version before 1.7 ruined everything with the sprint key :/

I just want 1.6 back

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
i wood add guns so ppl from cs;go can come back to this lego game

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Would be awesome if they would re-write Minecraft in something other than Java so my fps wouldn't be so crappy. Seriously, it amazes me how a game of cubes delivers 30fps while an intricate and complex MOBA delivers 100fps.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Would be awesome if they would re-write Minecraft in something other than Java so my fps wouldn't be so crappy. Seriously, it amazes me how a game of cubes delivers 30fps while an intricate and complex MOBA delivers 100fps.
It's called your CPU is crap.

If you have a bad CPU, minecraft will run like aids.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I don't care what they add - I just want an official anti-cheat.

I'm hoping Microsoft does something about the hacked clients and an anti-cheat would be... nice to say the least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci