• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's your frustrating moment?

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
1.When I get second place.
2. When in the now short death match a team owns you and them fights each other after letting each other heal and all that.
3. The wobble sprint happening at the worst possible times.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My most frustrating moment is when I disconnected 3 times in a row when I was winning 3 games.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
My frustrating moment was just now... I was just doing my route like normal and a guy comes up behind me in the water. I'd have been able to take him just fine if I didn't glitch up in the water. Every time he hit me, I glitched straight back to him. :| It's little bugs in Minecraft like this that annoy me.

Other frustrating moments include people chasing me for like 5 minutes right at the beginning... It hardly ever benefits you or me, why do it?
You could be spending your time collecting other chests and getting stronger... or, you could kill me and then die to some other guy later due to lack great gear. You just got us both killed/frustrated. :p

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
Getting bugged to see a hacker on another server nvm -.- It's seeing a hacker when they know a mod is on that server.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
Other frustrating moments include people chasing me for like 5 minutes right at the beginning... It hardly ever benefits you or me, why do it?
You could be spending your time collecting other chests and getting stronger... or, you could kill me and then die to some other guy later due to lack great gear. You just got us both killed/frustrated. :p
This has to be my most frustrating moments. They chase me for 5 minutes, when I don't even have anything. :(

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
1) When I have an iron sword and very decent gear and my dad shuts off the internet.
2) When I have an iron sword and very decent gear and my Minecraft crashes.
3) I so proudly kill someone then their teammate comes to avenge their death.
4) Was at corn, asked someone to team with me, then killed me. Hate backstabbers.
5) I spend ages looking for a chest and 1) Someone took everything in it.
2) It didn't spawn with anything in it.
6) Not having a sense of direction and end up going a totally different way.
7) Someone kills me in a fist fight at the beginning of the game.
8) Falling in a hole that I can't get out of.
9) People still spam and hack when there are 10 mods on a server.
10) When I'm the first one to die.
11) When I get killed by someone that already killed a bunch of people.

Yeah, MCSG frustrates me a lot.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Map 1... of course. I had very bad luck with chests, but finally got a wooden sword... at least some sort of protection besides my bow... but the restock as already happened, so of course people are going to be tanked.
I went to the 2 broken down towers past the bridge and climb it, soon to find there was a tanked guy that was below me, I had no idea how he found me, no one was near me before.

I was shooting down, I got 2 shots into him whilst he shot up a few arrows and missed. I was sneaking on the edge but then my shifting failed... and I fell and was left on 4 hearts. I reacted quickly and got TONS of hits into him, but in 2 hits he killed me with his diamond sword. The next round he told me he was on only 1 heart after I attacked.

Damn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci