• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you dream to live?

OhFancy is;

• Cool

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Fancy?

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Ya?

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
T

TinyTiger_

I'd like to live around San Francisco or just stay in Des Moines.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Australia for so many reasons:
It's warm all year round
They have cool accents
It is just so cold and rainy in Wales and no one even knows where Wales is everyone just talks about England and forgets about us ;-;

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate French.

I know that sounded extremely blunt, but it's the veritable reality. I hate the grammar, the infinitesimally small crevices and intricacies in the language that make it unnecessarily confusing and difficult to understand. Not to mention my French verbal communication is atrocious.

"But what does this all mean?" you may ask. "What does that have to do with where you dream to live?" Well, it gives a pretty big clue; not where I am living right now. In order to live a decent life here, it's virtually obligatory to be relatively fluent in the French language. Not only that, it's superimposed on you so it's pretty much a requirement.

I've always seen London as a place I'd love to live. Rainy days aren't an issue for me, and I adore the mesh between historical and contemporary architecture it contains. Though it isn't very hot, I could always take vacations to more southern European countries.

I was also thinking about the Australia/New Zealand region, but I do want to live close enough to my parents so that they could visit me without dishing out their entire life savings on a flight.
Woah.

You sound like an essay.

No offense, but remember that you don't really need to be so grammatically correct and use advanced vocabulary all the time. It's a video game forum, and you most probably like to present yourself in a mature matter, but no need to act so official all the time xD

Loved the post, it just kinda gave me a headache :p
Maybe a bit more simple, for us lesser-minded creatures? xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Woah.

You sound like an essay.

No offense, but remember that you don't really need to be so grammatically correct and use advanced vocabulary all the time. It's a video game forum, and you most probably like to present yourself in a mature matter, but no need to act so official all the time xD

Loved the post, it just kinda gave me a headache :p
Maybe a bit more simple, for us lesser-minded creatures? xD
I don't usually write like that, I was just in the mood lmao :p

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to live in Anaheim Hills, California. Nice neighborhood. Here's some pics.
upload_2014-11-7_18-35-59.jpeg

Houses are nice too :

upload_2014-11-7_18-36-31.jpeg

Pretty nice place.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
New York City, downtown in an apartment like in the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls (or like Ted's apartment in How I Met Your Mother). My mother's house is a beautiful Georgian colonial in a semi-rural setting and my father lives in a suburban/urban-ish townhouse condominium. My dorm room is quite bland, made of half-brick/half-plaster and is quite unappealing except for a gorgeous view of sunsets and football games.

mnbvc321

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd love to live in dubai, its probably the richest country in this world. :cool:
Only bad thing is its very hot there! xD Everything there looks so modern and nice :D
Oh yeah this really tall building on this picture is the worlds tallest building ever its called burj khalifa.

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd love to live in dubai, its probably the richest country in this world. :cool:
Only bad thing is its very hot there! xD Everything there looks so modern and nice :D
Oh yeah this really tall building on this picture is the worlds tallest building ever its called burj khalifa.

Burj Al Arab <3
Would love to go there someday.

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score

Dubai is awsome! I was at a hotel look down from a balcony at 3am the streets are full

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci