• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you see mcsg in four years?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Most things don't last for very long, but in 4 years I believe we'll still be going. :3

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well this turned out to be more negative then I thought . . .

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
It won't even be thriving anymore. Take only 10 players in a week.
One Forums I go on had around 5000 active users in 2010. By 2011 the rate of posts per MONTH is 3~4.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's the thing, mcsg is based off the hunger games. The hunger games is most likely to continue being very popular as well as minecraft is too. The we question is if mcsg is going to though :/

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
It won't even be thriving anymore. Take only 10 players in a week.
One Forums I go on had around 5000 active users in 2010. By 2011 the rate of posts per MONTH is 3~4.
There might be a specific reason for that other than just how long it had been around.
There is a game out there that I've played. After a while, the developers said they were going to stop updating it. This is also the type of game that you just kinda...get tired of and leave alone for years to come. What's happened to it's forums? Not much yet, but it did show signs of slowly dying...soon enough, it'll be dead, forgotten in the history of gaming. (it was a very successful game, it deserves to be in history. :p)

But MCSG, on the other hand, has been proven by it's community to be endlessly addictive. Some users will stay for years to come and it will only get bigger. I see no reason why it should also die.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think minecraft will be like a retro games longer in the future, people will look at it like the famous games ever (like Pacman, Old Mario, Old Link and all that games. But in four years it depends on minecraft, and how late the new movies is coming. Everyone that like this type of game will it probably NOT run out off, because it is born alot of people. In four years someone will probably try to give new and better games, maybe even like a helmet or something that makes so you can move yourself ingame with your head? But of course you need to SEE your hearts and hunger, it will be no good to get hurt by playing it! And then, maybe a minecraft-like game of that? Maybe mojang makes it? Who knows!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this community will choke itself, what i've seen, this is slowly dying, i could max see it last for like, 2 years, since it's slowly fading away.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Bah new armours and ores (new swords and maybe other tools) will be added into minecraft in the future and it's not like the maps won't keep coming? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci