• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you see mcsg in four years?

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
In 4 years I hope MCSG gets back to where it was with barley any hackers and make it a server people can come and play and have fun with their friends or even just by themselves. It'll get there again we just can't give up!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Yh kinda

It kinda died out but hey we got a lot of maps!!!!

oh G33ke where have you been

WRONG

Tru

Lastly mods dont lock this for necro technically this thread was made for the future which is now so its revelant to the thread
sir, I'm just impressed you found this.

It's incredible looking back now on what people thought.

I wonder where it goes in the next 4?

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
Gone. Kinda obvious tbh.
I think you're just trolling but if you're not then I wanna tell you that it's not impossible we just need to keep trying Mcsg has been knocked down a lot of times in its history and it got back up Everytime I think it has another one in it !

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sir, I'm just impressed you found this.

It's incredible looking back now on what people thought.

I wonder where it goes in the next 4?
Impressed enough to give me a like or follow ;D
idk if mcsg is going to exist in 4 years if it continues in this path it might be gone by the end of this year player wise

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
idk if mcsg is going to exist in 4 years if it continues in this path it might be gone by the end of this year player wise
I don't think so but let's hope not.

msanders100

Platinum
Reaction score
We can all keep It alive together we just have to want to

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We can all keep It alive together we just have to want to
Tbh if you want to keep it alive we need a new owner or our owner to be active. After the hunger games movies were done people aren't really looking for minecraft hunger games/ survival games hopefully we can add a new game mode that makes us want to piss our pants and play it all day

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think so but let's hope not. RathaYatra has the most swag on planet earth
How much longer do you think mcsg will last oh and quick question weren't you from 2012 or am I just confusing you with someone else because you made your forum account in 2014

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci