• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which map has the best cornucopia?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To me , I think the cornucopia must always be the most impressive part of a map.
So heres my reviews on each one :)
It needs to be something that makes you say "woah this is cool"
So im rating them out of 10 !
Feel free to do the same :D

SG3 - 10/10
My most memorable cornucopia moment was when I played on the first round of SG3 (the first round after it came out). I was just playing , the usual. I was expecting SG2 or SG1 because I had just played them the game before. I was then teleported into this AMAZING cavern and wow , I fell in love with the map. From then on SG3 was my favourite map! The design and idea was genius! The leaves allowed people to jump down from above and ambush those at spawn , along with the beautiful mountain being the center of the map. It was also the first corn to introduce the water moat. Just a spectacular creation. I don't think any upcoming map will be able to top it.

SG1 7/10
Nothing special , but it was the very first cornucopia and I think they pulled it off fairly well. Makes for great pvp and I like the netherrack design.

SG2 5/10
Another unique cornucopia by Team Vareide. For this corn , you can either break through the leaves or climb over and break down from the top. Had it's classic moments , but the area around it could be better.

SG4 7.4/10
I quite like this one as it stops people from running away to a certain degree. I quite like the creativity put into it (the pipes leading out) and overall a pretty good job.

SG5 4/10
Pretty decent idea of jumping in , but at the bottom there is nowhere to pvp and it's just a pain in the ass trying to loot it , especially when somebody has a fishing rod. It can also cause major lag when everybody is jumping in from the start.

Solar Frost 8/10
This is probably one of the most recognisable spawns ( although the dragon is a bit of a derp) the area offers great pvp and a very unique corn. I also like the overhangs and roof.

Breeze Island 8.5/10
Really nice feel to it , I just love the main island. Offers lots of pvp and lots of different routes. I also like the minimalistic centre but I think it really suits the map and I couldn't imagine a different one.

Freeze Island/demons breeze
No

Valleyside University 3/10
Doesn't offer much. Looks pretty meh and gameplay is okay in it.

Holiday Resort 3/10
Kind of like SG2 it isn't really anything special.

Fortress pyke 4.5/10
Nice view of the castle and ship over the trees. I like how it's a classic styled corn , but really not so much to it.

Lost Ridge 4/10
Once again , nothing special

Teweran 7/10
Only spawn to include ice ( besides freeze) I like the idea of having to swim under the ice.
Lots of unique routes you can take.

Teweran SG2 7/10
Has a nice minimalistic feel to it and I think it works. The poles fit in with the original Teweran map and I like the view from it.

Karmunrah 8/10
I really like the look of the pyramid , especially the interior. Overall good job.

Moonlight lake 5/10
The best part of the map , although that doesn't say much.
Unfair to some people and quite annoying to get out of.

Wyverns Wake 5/10
Pretty derpy wyverns , the podiums are a bit messy looking.

Insanity cause 6.5/10
I like the way you can lower down from the roof via the vines. Lots of cool moments came from this

Survival Kingdom 4.5/10
Annoying having to climb the fountain to craft. The crops are also pretty funny looking.

Asia Games 0/10

Moonbase 9 7.5/10
I love the 9 on the roof , and the tunnels leading out. Somebody forgot to tier the middle though :(

Treacherous Heights 6/10
Allot like SG3's corn but not as epic.
Well made tunnels , and I like the water around the rim.

Rugged Lands n/a
Everyone has a very personal opinion on this one , and since I designed it I won't be the one to rate it.

Fortune Island 2/10
Very annoying dips , looks unfinished.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You left out Fallen Empire, which has the best corn(s). ;)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
The best corn I have seen is excavation zero's the pmc contest map. Oh my that was amazing.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favourite would definitely be Teweran 1, or the new Solar Frost. I like dragons. And ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci