• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which map has the best cornucopia?

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
I like SG4's Corn alot, had some funny and exciting moments there....
Love breeze as well, my fav map and a fun corn. Setting people on fire here, so they jump into the water to make some easy kills for me is fun...Im not sick, shut up.
And theres that one on Hive as well, like breeze but steampunk. Idk the name any more. Too much water, but I like the corn for some reason :)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fortress Pyke. Aka Best Map Ever. Seriously, it's really awesome imo. Corn is all classical, but still fancy looking. And the view! You can see the castle which is just up that awesome mountain and... bla bla bla. Yeah, I love that map. So sad it's so underplayed :(

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
fortress pyke is one of my favorite corns (because i think the roses represent poppy's) though my best weapon is flint and steel which its slightly annoying (tall grass)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
My favorite corns are SG2 and SG3. Those are also my favorite maps :).

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Totally agree, Lost Ridge's cornucopia sucks! ;)

But I must say, how dare you call Catastrophei and the other Wyverns on Wyvern's wake "derpy"? They look fabolous.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, Rugged Lands has one of the best Cornucopias. I love how the design goes up instead of out like most maps on the servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci