• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which map has the best cornucopia?

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights. I like the unique method of chests being buried in the ground. But sg2 also has a tactful strategy of how to rush corn.. Descending from the top to get 2 chests, rush the sides, or just dig into the middle.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights. I like the unique method of chests being buried in the ground. But sg2 also has a tactful strategy of how to rush corn.. Descending from the top to get 2 chests, rush the sides, or just dig into the middle.
Thanks to everyone who said Treacherous Heights and moonbase 9 <3 glad you guys like the corns, its a hard thing to think up to make it unique and playable

(im too nub to do the multi quote thing)

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who said Treacherous Heights and moonbase 9 <3 glad you guys like the corns, its a hard thing to think up to make it unique and playable

(im too nub to do the multi quote thing)
<3 Treacherous heights is my fav map from Red forest.

For multi quote, just hit the replay button again for another reply

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For PVP, either Sg 3 or Fallen Empire, TSG 3 is terrible for PVP.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG2 5/10
Another unique cornucopia by Team Vareide. For this corn , you can either break through the leaves or climb over and break down from the top. Had it's classic moments , but the area around it could be better.
SG4 7.4/10
I quite like this one as it stops people from running away to a certain degree. I quite like the creativity put into it (the pipes leading out) and overall a pretty good job.

Breeze Island 8.5/10
Really nice feel to it , I just love the main island. Offers lots of pvp and lots of different routes. I also like the minimalistic centre but I think it really suits the map and I couldn't imagine a different one.
Freeze Island/demons breeze
No
Rates Breeze' Corn above the one of SG2.
Faith in humanity lost.

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
SG3 was one of the best! However the latest maps are more like SG1 and SG2 which is very plain :(. SG5 was really unusual too! :D

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IMO sg5's spawn was ridiculous to play on.
That map in itself was a complete flunk. The pvp sucked on it , the snow was annoying and I drop down to 5fps in some parts , if not less.
I just want to add that I forgot to add overgrown , and that it is one of my favourites. Also I like hungry hills too while I'm at it , although not so great for pvp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci