• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHO ARE THESE ANTVENOM PEOPLE?

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
To put RC_4777's comment into perspective, since we hit 2,000,000 unique logins on January 8, we've had over an additional 610,000 new players log on to MCGamer. If you take it as a non-weighted average, you're looking at approximately 3112 new players every day across all regions (again, not entirely accurate because we get more players on weekends and when new updates are released, but it gives a bit of an estimate).

So 100 new diamond donators on (primarily) the US network? Not a big surge - we'd likely have that over the course of 2 months or so normally.

However, thank you for explaining Hungry Games. I can honestly say that I was curious.
your welcome, I bet a lot of people were.
Its not the fact that they have diamond rank that youll notice. Its the fact that they know each other REALLY well. Itll be really hard to miss, trust me on it.

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
No, it is a great community, but a small one, because the server has only been up for 3 or so months. Our heros and superheros (donaters) will be getting diamond rank so when you see people you haven't seen before with that rank they probably came from us
To be honest, AntVenom's community (not to be offensive to mah bros) was probably the best server community i have ever known. Everyone is super nice, you get to know everyone and it is just awesome.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, AntVenom's community (not to be offensive to mah bros) was probably the best server community i have ever known. Everyone is super nice, you get to know everyone and it is just awesome.
Too be honest. I can't hurt the MCGamer community. The MCGamer community in my opinion is atrocious. The fact that people abuse people over the internet and do illegal things such as ddos over a game about placing blocks, this might just be the AU community but it's the reason i quit.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Too be honest. I can't hurt the MCGamer community. The MCGamer community in my opinion is atrocious. The fact that people abuse people over the internet and do illegal things such as ddos over a game about placing blocks, this might just be the AU community but it's the reason i quit.
*The au CLAN community

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I'm honestly pretty excited for this. Ant is very mature and well respected youtuber, so I hope most of his fans are too, unlike the Bajan and Joey era.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You will notice, trust me. 100 diamond ranked people just randomy joining will be a little hard to miss
Trust me, we have a lot of donors. I see new people all the time c:

tigerbeats

Tribute
Reaction score
This is going to be awesome because the Antvenom members are going to flush out all the bad member that say gg10 rekt shrekt steam rolled eZ etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci