• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you thankful for?

E

Ephiza

I'm also thankful for every single monstercat artist to make some of the best music on the planet ;)

Kryzih

Platinum
Reaction score
Gonna tag a few people who make my days amazing and fun. They are some of the main reasons I still enjoy this game.

Zacharoutio - Had to go first. What can I say about you. You make me the happiest I can ever be. I love my Zach more than all my irl friends. I don't know what I'd do without you. <3

And in no particular order:

SharkyCraft_ - The best graphics designer on the internet. You make me smile so often and I always have great fun trying to do dubstep with you. <3

Equalitee - First of all your voice is amazing. I was always happy to join the waiting room when I saw you in it. <3

UnderSeaGirl - You're like a sister to me. I don't know where I'd be without having you. Ich liebe dich. <3

landowicked - Possibly one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are hilarious when you're tired, awake, just hearing you makes me happier. <3

123456789matrty - I'd have to say the greatest singer to grace OMN. You couldn't be much better and nicer in general if you tried. I hope when I get to your age I can be at least half the man you are. <3

KitMencha - Very intelligent, amazingly funny and loves my imperssions, what more could I ask for? ;) <3

benholl98 - So misunderstood in my opinion. In terms of intelligence and maturity (And ofc skill) I don't think I could ever match how amazing you are. I'm always here if you need me. <3

AlpakaWhacker - The wittiest person to ever set foot on the teamspeak. You never fail to make me laugh, but you are also ridiculously mature and knowledgeable. <3

AmyGlitters - You deserve every single compliment you get. I love chatting with you, and not once have you judged me. You're truly amazing. <3

Sam - Your mic may be shocking but you're the complete opposite. I don't speak to you THAT often but I wouldn't want to bug you mate. You're pretty awesome. ;) <3

heyyoitsjayo - Your accent is also bae. As with Nathan, I would light up when I saw you in the waiting room. You made it enjoyable. :3 <3

rang_shah_18 - The first time I spoke to you it felt like I'd known you for years. If I could I'd get on right now just to make sure I don't miss you. ;3 <3

Frazzli185 - We don't speak one to one that often, but when we do I really enjoy it. You treat me like I'm just as old as you, which makes me feel happy. We should talk more. <3

Shaunypie87 - You're the youngest person I know here, but in terms of maturity you tower above most of the community. You are also so funny it hurts at times. <3

BenPCGamingHD - d00d i <3 u.

Kryzih - The coolest Welsh person alive. You really are amazingly mature and funny. <3

laureypop1 - You're one of the first mods I started talking to. You supported me so much in my process of getting mod, without your encouragment, I may not have got this position, Thank you for being amazing. <3

Zyinth | Bilzy - One minute we're laughing so hard it hurts, the next we are having a mature conversation. When you quit I was so sad, and then so happy to see you return. <3

superzer096 - Not only is your singing, accent and skill unbelievable. You're also an awesome guy. <3

TheOneHarry - You're a pretty new friend but you treat me like you have spoken to me forever. You're such a nice guy. <3

Zietra - When you poked me that one day and we started talking I felt like one of the luckiest people. You are a pretty awesome person, and I'd speak to you more if I didn't think I would annoy you. <3

MRWilcox - We do have some interesting conversations. You're always great fun to be around. You made the waiting room fun. <3

Unknown // Rainbow Derp - Dude the first night I came into the waiting room you welcomed me like you knew me. I felt happy, and safe when you were there. :3 <3

starwilly12 - Ratchet. <3

xWriterx - People often tell you in the wrong way but you're pretty. Not only that but you are amazing to speak to. <3

JackD88HD - One of the OG's from the fridge. <3 ;3

CatBurrito - You were like my brother and I miss you. :(

Sean - So funny. You rage even better than I do and that's saying something. You were an amazing mod and an even better person. <3

Happy now Amy? :3
Awwwww :') Thanks man <3

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I am thankful about so many things and I would like to address a few of them here, but if I mention everything that I am thankful for, I will run out of room.

A few people I am thankful are:
Equalitee - Easily the best friend I have ever had. You are one of the most genuine people I have ever met, you make me laugh at anything and everything, you make me feel better when I am having a rough day. What else could I ask for?
ChandelleMC - Gurk? Gurk. -The Fault in Our Gurk. Anyhow, you are there for me to make me laugh or catch me before I fall. I am thankful that, even though we've only known each other for a a small amount of time, I feel like I trust you like I've known you for years.
KellieBreanne - Surprise! I remember when Equalitee told you and Chandelle that I afraid of you, and you took that opportunity to scare me, and trust me, you definitely did. I'm thankful for all of the hard work that you do, and I want to make sure that you know this.
_AquaTechMC_ - Yeah, pretty self explanatory. When I first met you, I tried to talk to you and you didn't respond to me, so I was a firm believer that you didn't like me or something. I quickly warmed up to you and your fabulousness.
Mooclan - Your forum posts though.
starwilly12 - My waiting buddy, my life and soul, and the most sassy person in the world. You joined the waiting room and started talking to quiet little me, a socially awkward person that didn't talk to anyone unless it was an absolute necessity. I am so thankful that I got to meet you, and I hope we remain friends for as long as we can fry food together.
MKFarrell - Big Brother. Nuff said.
LadyOfLove - You are the most inspirational person that I know and your speeches always make my heart swim. Thank you for bringing my mood up with all of your kind words of encouragement.
masond123 - We do not talk as often as I wish we did, but recently, I realized you are an amazing friend, and I just wanted to make sure that you know this.

I would also like to thank the MCGamer community and Staff Team as a whole. Together, you all have brought me out of the shell of antisocial tendencies. I do not regret any moment I have spent in this community, and I would like to thank all of you personally, but I do not have enough room.

On top of all of this, I would like to thank my mom. No reason needed there.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I would like to start off by saying that if I miss any of you, I am sorry. There are simply too many people to mention in this post, but just know that I am thankful and grateful to have all of you as my friends.

JacksonReaction: Even though we do not talk as much as we used to, I am so thankful and grateful to have you as my waiting buddy.

masond123: I am so thankful and grateful to be one of your MCSG trainers. Teaching you some tips and tricks, that most people should know, and watching you succeed is one of the best feelings. Since then, you have gotten much better at the game! Congratulations!

The next three people are probably the hardest to be thankful and grateful for as they have done so much for me, and have been there with me, through everything.

Jodimo: You are one of my three best friends, ever! I love it when I can troll you and enjoy it, while you suffer the oh so enjoyable pain. Some of my most enjoyable moments are when I told ChandelleMC about your fear of KellieBreanne so that they can troll you, when I told HolidayResort of your never ending love for him, and many, many more. I am so thankful and grateful to be able to have you as a partner in crime when we moderate together, but most of all, to have you as a shoulder to lean on when things aren't going my way. I am most proud of you because of all that you have been through, in real life and community wise, you still find a way to be able to come to me and talk about it, so that I can bring you right back up to spirit.
_Accuity_: Probably my most favourite ghetto person, ever! I love it when we can talk about other people and laugh about them endlessly. I am so thankful and grateful to have the connection we do. I love the fact that you can come to me with your issues so that I can be there to hear your story, and help you out.

ChandelleMC: MY TWIN! Sort of just like with _Accuity_, I love it when we can talk about nothing, but still find a way to laugh about it endlessly and no one understand why at four in the morning. On this special day, I would like to announce that my chair has an added discount with the purchase of a chainsaw and a cheese grater. When all three items are combined in a purchase, you will receive an additional 10% discount on my patent pending chair (moulds included).

Without you three, my days on the MCGamer Network would never, ever be the same.

I would also like to thank the MCGamer Network and it's community for giving me the space to evolve into the person I am now. You all encourage me to be myself, and make life more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you.

As I have previously mentioned, there are many, many people to be thankful and grateful for, but with a list so long, I simply cannot mention all of you.

longshotCOD

Survivor
Reaction score
I em taknfel fur me pvp skillz i am thankf9ul that i can rek all my m9o i very goud at game i am thanful fur faze inviteiggn me to fa-z for trieckk dhtos 360 tings i best on cluubee pegruin i csn reckdf yous

Being serious I am thankful for all the staff on mcsg who work there butts off to improve the community ;)

E

Ephiza

I em taknfel fur me pvp skillz i am thankf9ul that i can rek all my m9o i very goud at game i am thanful fur faze inviteiggn me to fa-z for trieckk dhtos 360 tings i best on cluubee pegruin i csn reckdf yous
i got dat sw4g m9

NomNomOctopus

Survivor
Reaction score
qt

AmyGlitters; Best MCG Friend, So kind our chats are hilarious!
123456789matrty; So funny best selfies
Zacharoutio; So kind easy to talk to, likes my impressions!
Krypton; AU Baeeee
laureypop1; So kind and funny!
mrmouldymango; Great and new friend... egg
Sam; Best gamer nice guy!
Frazzli185; So Nice, love our random long chats!
SMurphyXD; Lucas Baee
NomNomOctopus; Soooo funny

badger_pig123 | starwilly12 | Jodimo | KitMencha | Bowser52000 | Sean
Standby, long THANK YOU's post incoming.

First of course.
mrmouldymango - Thank you, for every single laugh we have shared, whether it be me laughing at your rage. You laughing at my fails, or just laughing at a picture together.

But in no particular order, from now on.

laureypop1 - Thank you, for helping me with everything and making me laugh.

AmyGlitters - Thank you, for constanly sharing Jack's kik fails.

123456789matrty - Thank you, for letting me have so much fun typing your name.

TheOneHarry - Thank you, for making me laugh with your rage.

SharkyCraft_ - Thank you, for always being happy and therefore making me happy.

Sam - Thank you, for constantly destroying me in deathmatch with your bow.

KitMencha - Thank you, for always being there to give me support, you are so handy to have as a friend.

Frazzli185 - Thank you, always being nice to me, no matter what.

cheezedoodles - Thank you, for being a bac, but that's just my onion.

Krypton - Thank you, for always being helpful to me.

badger_pig123 -Thank you, for being a good farmer.

UnderSeaGirl - Thank you, for making me laugh, and teaching me UHC.

NomNomOctopus - Thank you, for never failing to make me smile.

Sean - Thank you, for making me smile with your "remarks".

And, finally..

SMurphyXD - Thank you, for being a great Dolly Parton.

Sorry, to anyone I have forgotten, I rushed this.
u a qtπ
My ppls:
Sam - For being there for me no matter how awkward and annoying I can get, for being my nub and making me feel safe in a dangerous world. I love you<3
TheOneHarry - For the gossiping sessions we have and one of the few people I can go talk to no matter what my problem is;3 Best MCG friend<3
laureypop1 - For being one of my first MCGamer Friends and helping me through god knows how much!!
Frazzli185 - For letting me rant and rage without judging me. Helping me when I'm being upset and stupid.
Zacharoutio - For being the traitor, but we accept you! Also, for being lovely all the time;3
JasonDeBaxter - For always making me laugh when I'm down. (And for them lovely foot photos)
Krypton - For being a nub and laughing with me in the mornings when i get ragey at hackers xD
NomNomOctopus - For being the best, most annoying, url nub I know.
SMurphyXD - Dolly may your rein last forever. ;)
mrmouldymango - For telling me straight when I'm being silly. (You're also last because you put me in the middle D': [I kid u cool]+i happy noaw)

Others that I am thankful for:
Dave Bowser52000 landowicked UnderSeaGirl Mr_Gears KRaidium harrietsays 123456789matrty graysha97 badger_pig123 Willowcraft4 Bulletshield3 TotalDramaTony CAmadeusA Eskild|Quadrum_ Frondome GuitarJack97 JimmerHD Justin _AquaTechMC_ MoLoToV Sean Zyinth | Bilzy Ghotiyz AlpakaWhacker Cubes Echo/Haydn KitMencha SharkyCraft_ SailedStingray6 Chobski

And so so so many more people that I can't imagine my time here would have been worth without. (All names were done as I went through a list - not in any particular order) [Will add anyone if I forgot;-;]

I love all you guys;3<3
I'ma tear up

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
In no order ;3
laureypop1 - For being one of the most amazing people from this community I have ever met. You're easy to talk to and a joy to spend time with! :3
AmyGlitters - Our rants are amazing, you never fail to cheer me up and are always there for me when I'm down, you're a baaaee. ;)
Zacharoutio - You've always been friendly and nice to me, and I know we aren't close but I'm thankful you're there for my other friends. :3
JasonDeBaxter - You never fail to make anyone laugh. Even when its inappropriate. xD
mrmouldymango - I know we aren't close, but you're an awesome person and your rage is funny. :3
TheOneHarry - Ranting with you and Amy omg, we go on for hours. Your rage is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life, you're fun to talk to and an amazing person. :3
KitMencha - MA BAE. You're always there for me no matter what and possibly my best guy friend from mcgamer, I find you easy to talk to and you're a pretty cool guy in general. :3
badger_pig123 - You're always cheering me up on twitter, and it makes me smile. :3
Sean - Seeeaaan, we haven't talked in ages, but you deserve an amazing thank you. I wouldn't even be where I am if you hadn't told me to apply in the first place. You never fail to make people smile, and you're there for people who need you. :3
SharkyCraft_ - You're a nub, but you always kill me ;-; You're fun to talk to and fun to spend time with. :3
Others that I am thankful for:
Dave CAmadeusA Krypton KRaidium 123456789matrty landowicked UnderSeaGirl Cubes JimmerHD MoLoToV Ghotiyz
Lauren you're the best ily
edit: and im glad that we went through training etc together i wouldn't want it to be anyone else :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci